Piper & Hunter (2019) Part #2

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

Alex/Lina moved of Voyeur-villa to voyeur-house and now they will probably move to Voyeurlife, like i said Alex is a mercenary he go where there is the most money to take,

i remember when VH took his defense about the ukrainien history with paisley/cletus 😁, i think  alex/lina laughting behind the VH ass now like Anthony

Voyeurlife make their market on VH like VH did before on VV, they pick up couples on VH for put on their site

It would be weird to be like that when in all this months they would only have "put" a couple there. The other come from spygasm. 
Stopping advertising for months Dana&Chris on twitter probably means that they already run away from the project

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It would be weird to be like that when in all this months they would only have "put" a couple there. The other come from spygasm. 
Stopping advertising for months Dana&Chris on twitter probably means that they already run away from the project

seems they are not anymore in a part of VH project too with only one apartment  here, don't know where are they but they are somewhere 🙂

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

seems they are not anymore in a part of VH project too with only one apartment  here, don't know where are they but they are somewhere 🙂

On that bold i was talking about dana&chris that was announced it the other project and then "the end" before even get near to open

They don't live for a long time in the country where the houses was located (0 now) .. so i guess they wasn't the ones directly responsible for the "castings" and the responsible for that are the two realms that left. zoi&tim / clara&stas
(the confusion with paisley&cletus and about a tv  i think who tell the history to VH wasn't A&L but C&S.. but not sure)

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They don't live for a long time in the country where the houses was located (0 now) .. so i guess they wasn't the ones directly responsible for the "castings" and the responsible for that are the two realms that left. zoi&tim / clara&stas
(the confusion with paisley&cletus i think who tell the history to VH wasn't A&L but C&S.. but not sure)

if we see cameras on tripod on some voyeurlife apartments it will be very easy to know who are the manager 😄

• Like 1

3 hours ago, firewall said:

if we see cameras on tripod on some voyeurlife apartments it will be very easy to know who are the manager 😄

For that directly don't think we can assume something.. Because if we think in tripods we see them in many different managers places still today, even houses opened this year