Leeloo & Corben (2019) Part #2

Just now, stanley said:

When Todd (or was it Chad) took out a knife during an argument in this same apartment, VHTV punished them by taking them offline for 3 or 4 days and putting them on a final warning. Will they do the same here?

No idea.. i didn't see either of the situations, only comments at CC. But as far as i remember at that time there was more violence involved

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No idea.. i didn't see either of the situations, only comments at CC. But as far as i remember at that time there was more violence involved

I saw the Chad/Todd incident live and yes there was violence as well, but VHTV continued with the feed and only pulled the plug when the knife was grabbed. The punishment was because of the knife.

I didn't see this incident with Leeloo pulling the knife on Corben, so I can't comment too much about it.

I didn't see any knife incident as described.  However, I may have missed the event described.  I saw Leeloo go to what I assume was a knife drawer.  She looked in but id not as far as I could see take anything out.  She then went to talk to Corben in the hall.  He then left.  He came back later stayed in hall way cried a bit (I think) - he and Leeloo talked a bit, hugged a bit and then he left again with the guy he was snogging.  But I did not see a knife.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lorna Doom said:

I didn't see any knife incident as described.  However, I may have missed the event described.  I saw Leeloo go to what I assume was a knife drawer.  She looked in but id not as far as I could see take anything out.  She then went to talk to Corben in the hall.  He then left.  He came back later stayed in hall way cried a bit (I think) - he and Leeloo talked a bit, hugged a bit and then he left again with the guy he was snogging.  But I did not see a knife.

It happens on 01/15 hr or a few minutes later ,I took a prtscr of Leeloo holding the knife in her hand behind her back . I don´t know how to post .