Leeloo & Corben (2019) Part #2

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks. That is totally what I meant. 

Obvious you two would agree lol, many others wouldn't. When Polly, Valerie, Romina, Red & Herman etc  were there it was a very popular apartment since then it has gone downhill, NOT because of the apartment but because of the poor tenants since. No one slagged of the apartment then so don't throw around false claims now just because of your bias.

0l

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Obvious you two would agree lol, many others wouldn't.

I tend to disagree with a lot of what Sparkles and Jabbath say but even I agree about the living room cam placement. There isn't a single good angle in the living room. I think it comes down to how the couch is arranged. When it's in the middle of the room, you're never going to get a good angle. Couch needs to be against the wall so at least one camera could be close to it.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Obvious you two would agree lol, many others wouldn't. When Polly, Valerie, Romina, Red & Herman etc  were there it was a very popular apartment since then it has gone downhill, NOT because of the apartment but because of the poor tenants since. No one slagged of the apartment then so don't throw around false claims now just because of your bias.

0l

Obvious you wouldn't not a surprise considering what was already said 😉 for sure you aren't alone in that defense

To me it was never a very popular/favorite  apartment.. specially because who was living there.. but the cams setup in the LR was also a big con. How many times people complain about the action on that couch?
It's also curious to see the complains in some apartments about the cams and on this one saying that the cams in the LR are very good.. 😂

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Obvious you wouldn't not a surprise considering what was already said 😉 for sure you aren't alone in that defense

There are faults in all apartments depending on your point of view but if you want to blame anyone blame the bloody stupid managers who set them up. Got nothing to do with whatever apartment it is its the managers responsibility in the end to give the subscribers what they want and nobody else. If you employ or sub contract to crap or incompetent people that is what you get, crap.

• Like 3

Just now, Robwin said:

There are faults in all apartments depending on your point of view but if you want to blame anyone blame the bloody stupid managers who set them up. Got nothing to do with whatever apartment it is its the managers responsibility in the end to give the subscribers what they want and nobody else. If you employ or sub contract to crap or incompetent people that is what you get, crap.

And on that i agree.. managers and vh are the responsible for that as soon as they opened a house and i said that a few times.
But disagree when you say that they should give what subscribers want.. Because "you" want one thing and "i" want another and "they" could want another :biggrin: They should do what they think it's the best for what they want to sell, the viewers options are to like/dislike - see/not see.  As example about the "great" cam placement of stella&stephan VH in answer to the complains of subscribers already said the cams are ok

Still, IMHO saying that the cams in LR are/was very good in this place it's a "little" bit too much :biggrin: 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Still, IMHO saying that the cams in LR are/was very good in this place it's a "little" bit too much :biggrin: 

Agree with all,almost lol, but the LR cams I am sure were ok originally but think they have altered over time. Over and out 😁👍

• Like 1

except for the gay apt which i didn't watch this place has always had good participants. valery, polly, sandy, elise, romina, red, leeloo, the girls that herman photographed (and ussually  fucked), were all very active. but the living room & loggia cams were bad. still it has been overall a very good apt imo.

15 hours ago, golfer06 said:

except for the gay apt which i didn't watch this place has always had good participants. valery, polly, sandy, elise, romina, red, leeloo, the girls that herman photographed (and ussually  fucked), were all very active. but the living room & loggia cams were bad. still it has been overall a very good apt imo.

This was the one thing going for Herman. He could get the girls in. There must have been scores. Joyce & Celine could easily have been models.