Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

Aaron fucked every girl on vh he came in contact with except Melissa--I would tend to think most any girl on vhtv is very into sex and Aaron had a foot long cock--He seemed to have no trouble satisfying each and everyone of them--Im also sure Condor wasnt the first guy Melissa had a desire to fuck on here--Sergio had tight control and never let her fuck anyone else--There must have been a reason she was allowed to fuck him....

6 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Aaron fucked every girl on vh he came in contact with except Melissa--I would tend to think most any girl on vhtv is very into sex and Aaron had a foot long cock--He seemed to have no trouble satisfying each and everyone of them--Im also sure Condor wasnt the first guy Melissa had a desire to fuck on here--Sergio had tight control and never let her fuck anyone else--There must have been a reason she was allowed to fuck him....

Or maybe she didn't want to 

He didn't fuck dominessa or leonie or isa 

If you was one of there boyfriends in you see him fucking all those other girls would you let him fuck your girlfriend 

Aaron was more of a guest not a friend friend I would say

From what I've seen at these parties is the people they have that couple group sex with are friends

Edited by Kingbanks

9 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Why do you think she didnt participate?

Okay let's do a recap because I believe I've figured them out 

So if she hasn't fucked Andrew she for sure wouldn't fuck Aaron or vice versa 

But she tried so many time to fuck condor but he couldn't get it up then he finally was able to keep it up & hard enough to fuck her in a threesome with Sergio 

So I concluded that, that was to satisfy are needs of seeing her fuck another guy who happens to be a real friend of theirs that may not ever happen again 

They also did a foursome with isa&bart but she only did a quick blowjob on bart after Sergio pointed to her & asked her to do it she just seems uncomfortable with it (group sex)

I've been paying close attention to her actions at those parties they have she is involved in the card games but closed off when the sex happens she & Sergio hasn't had sex at there apartment in awhile especially during those parties they have

Pay attention to her at there next party you will see what I mean

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Okay let's do a recap because I believe I've figured them out 

So if she hasn't fucked Andrew she for sure wouldn't fuck Aaron or vice versa 

But she tried so many time to fuck condor but he couldn't get it up then he finally was able to keep it up & hard enough to fuck her in a threesome with Sergio 

So I concluded that, that was to satisfy are needs of seeing her fuck another guy who happens to be a real friend of theirs that's may not ever happen again 

They also did a foursome with isa&bart but she only did a quick blowjob on bart after Sergio pointed to her & asked her to do it she just seems uncomfortable with it (group sex)

I've been paying close attention to her actions at those parties they have she is involved in the card games but closed off when the sex happens she & Sergio hasn't had sex at there apartment in awhile especially during those parties they have

Pay attention to her at there next party you will see what I mean

I have already watched her for a very long time and lots of parties

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I have already watched her for a very long time and lots of parties

So you can see kinda of what I mean 

So I wouldn't blame Sergio or the other guys like daniel & barney because if they would love to make more money why wouldn't they go full swap I believe its because they are not from that lifestyle like andrew&krista are and they might not ever be