Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Mellisa must have been fucking Condor off cam a lot and she likes him and they figured they could pull it off here. I think the guy is just camshy and no matter how hard he tries he can’t get the cams out of his head. I guess that’s why Sergio is cool with him cause he knows that Mellisa has no where to go but back to the boonies and so for him at least he’s getting something at of her. I have no doubt that once they leave here they will be done. I am baffled as to why Sergio fails to be the ladies man he thinks himself to be absent Melissa. Maybe he needs Melissa more than he thinks he does. 

Anyone have a good explanation for why Sergio fails at pursuing the other girls?

They use condor just for suspense like if something could happen he served his purpose already in that's the fucked up part of it

If he was there for sex they could been doing it already but like always everything happens at 4am

Once he left I knew it was bullshit he was keeping it warm for isa&bart

Just swap in get it over with stop with the fucking card games

• Like 1

1 minute ago, life+90 said:

I miss them.( Bree&Drew,Anna&Alex,Ella&Isaac,Candy&Dean,Zack&Blondie,Lola&Otto etc.) These types of houses were often full of action, fun and sex.VH should take action as soon as possible.Most apartments on VH are boring right now.I think,If VH doesn't take precautions, there won't be any apartments in VH to watch.

snl s reactions GIF

• Like 1

2019 is almost up

Let us pray for 2020 because I don't see anything dramatic happening 

Unless they just swap at least once in put us out of are fucking misery 

Stop with the boring foursome we get it already 

It's time for something bigger & better

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 2

Just now, Kingbanks said:

Stop with the boring foursome we get it already 

It's time for something bigger & better

The problem with this type of mentality is in the event that they actually do try it, people here will just assume that they did just to please fans or bolster ratings. Just enjoy what they do for now or just tune out when it isn't enjoyable. Then when it finally does happen it will be more enjoyable to watch rather than feeling it's being done just to check something off a checklist.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

The problem with this type of mentality is in the event that they actually do try it, people here will just assume that they did just to please fans or bolster ratings. Just enjoy what they do for now or just tune out when it isn't enjoyable. Then when it finally does happen it will be more enjoyable to watch rather than feeling it's being done just to check something off a checklist.

Everytime one of the couple's have big party that's one of the things that always will pop up will they or won't they

Guest hacıvat
13 minutes ago, life+90 said:

I miss them.( Bree&Drew,Anna&Alex,Ella&Isaac,Candy&Dean,Zack&Blondie,Lola&Otto etc.) These types of houses were often full of action, fun and sex.VH should take action as soon as possible.Most apartments on VH are boring right now.I think,If VH doesn't take precautions, there won't be any apartments in VH to watch.

please do not forget our legend couple em & sid

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

How many foursomes have they had?

Just now, Kingbanks said:

Everytime one of the couple's have big party that's one of the things that always will pop up will they or won't they

At this point everyone should know by now what they are or aren't going to do. Melissa is never going to fuck another guy without Sergio present and is looking like she's not going to do anything with anyone else other than Condor, and Domi is never going to fuck another guy period. But of course the question is always going to be there, will they or won't they. Again, these people are going to always do whatever they want to do. It is better not get frustrated when they don't swap because it won't change anything. You're going to keep watching until you decide not to watch anymore. More than anything else going on in VH right now I want to see Melissa with a guy who can actually fuck and without Sergio in the room, but I'm not really sitting around waiting on pins and needles for it to happen. If it does, great. If not, oh well.

• Like 3

I don't want to see foursome without swaps anymore.This platform needs at least a few open-relationship apartments.The most important point(These homes should usually be full of action, fun, sensual(during naturel swap) and sex.)

• Like 1