Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It won’t make it any more genuine, of anything it’ll just mean they finally felt like that have to cave. I could argue that’s worse then just doing it please the demands of viewers. 

But that’s not my point at all cause either way it’s a scam. No, what I want and what I think most people want is for them to stop pussyfooting around for viewer tokens and forum love and get on with their show. I make no stance that anything on VHTV is for real. It’s all a show and the tenants gamble on how to score the most money out of it. All I’m saying is that the “will they swap show” is getting very long in the tooth. 

I don't give a fuck if it's genuine this is a voyeur website not a fucking rerun of the same tv show they keep showing us

But I do agree with you

• Like 1

Just now, life+90 said:

I don't want to see foursome without swaps anymore.This platform needs at least a few open-relationship apartments.The most important point(These homes should usually be full of action, fun, sensual(during naturel swap) and sex.)

high five barney stinson GIF

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

We all should put some fucking pressure on them 

Enough with the bullshit 

No. Just stop watching when it's not something you want to see. You are entirely way too dependent on them for entertainment.

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

To be fair, I’m not expecting it either. I fully expect the “will they swap” business model to flourish in these apts. I’d be lying if I said it didn’t bother me when they make the cash grab with their slight of hand trick though. Not really fair to other tenants who don’t pull that shit and lose money cause of viewer hope. 

I understand but they should grab as much cash as they can😁😂

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

No. Just stop watching when it's not something you want to see. You are entirely way too dependent on them for entertainment.

I do watch other apartment's I'm just saying nothing is happening at any apartments 

I also go to the clubs downtown where I live for entertainment 😁

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

It takes hundreds or thousand of people to make a difference. Tons of suckers out there. A one man protest is useless. 

Marsai Martin GIF by BET Awards

Hahaha I know I just wanna see something different then the wash rinse repeat 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Does anyone remember when juliet &that guy fucked that girl pablo was with in the other room why he was sleeping then he woke up 

😂😂

It's in my top 5 VH moments of all time. Juliet is also in my top 5 best women on VH of all time.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

It's in my top 5 VH moments of all time. Juliet is also in my top 5 best women on VH of all time.

He was mad as hell 😂😂

I love how she gave him the double middle finger 😂