Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

Some people talk about naturalness .I am  asking them.How natural do you think it is?(Usually Some apartments They keep the audience waiting until the morning as if something is going to happen, and nothing happens in the morning.)Even group sex is fake.This is all to keep the audience up until morning.They fool the audience on purpose.I don't see naturalness here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

Isa&bart is at home @moonlight89 information was wrong baby oh well

I don't have to work Tomorrow so whiskey & coke cola with a big booty thotty is what I'm doing tonight once I get off work 

Does anyone else have plans tonight?

i realize that, but man bart was rushing to go to some  "sergio", and.... but yeah sorry, i do take the fault 😄 trust i'm also super desapointed 😄

7 minutes ago, life+90 said:

Some people talk about naturalness .I am  asking them.How natural do you think it is?(Usually Some apartments They keep the audience waiting until the morning as if something is going to happen, and nothing happens in the morning.)Even group sex is fake.This is all to keep the audience up until morning.They fool the audience on purpose.I don't see naturalness here.

I know right I live & America they are 8 hours ahead of me😂

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, life+90 said:

if you would plan a wild party that the purpose would be everyone fucking everyone, what time do u think would that happen? meet up-get comfortable-get tipsy-make sexual atmosphaire-play a game to bring everyone on same page-and than fucking. i believe would be prety late. also put your self in their possition, lets supose you are in a project where some people are paying to watch you, so what you do? your best to drive attention, psycologicaly you dont want to show anything that you are a looser, no friends, or bored to do anything, so whatever you can you make, meet,up coocking,games, you want to show that you have a life,the fake group sex i would agree with you, only isa and bart are so passionate in group sex, dani domi is all about money,sergio melissa is complitely up to whom is being invited,barney leoonie is all about money, mira henry is both henry enjoys fucking other girls and seing mira being fucked but also they have in their mind income.well at least thats what i believe 🙂

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

if you would plan a wild party that the purpose would be everyone fucking everyone, what time do u think would that happen? meet up-get comfortable-get tipsy-make sexual atmosphaire-play a game to bring everyone on same page-and than fucking. i believe would be prety late. also put your self in their possition, lets supose you are in a project where some people are paying to watch you, so what you do? your best to drive attention, psycologicaly you dont want to show anything that you are a looser, no friends, or bored to do anything, so whatever you can you make, meet,up coocking,games, you want to show that you have a life,the fake group sex i would agree with you, only isa and bart are so passionate in group sex👍, dani domi is all about money👍,sergio melissa is complitely up to whom is being invited👍,barney leoonie is all about money👍, mira henry is both henry enjoys fucking other girls and seing mira being fucked but also they have in their mind income👍.well at least thats what i believe 🙂

Nice analysis that I think the same way.:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They are all here to make money. Let’s just get that out of the way. Ok, maybe LP didn’t need the money and they were amazing and that’s great, but it wasn’t until they started swinging that they became famous. The too did shows for fame and glory. Indeed a worthy idea and commendable, but let’s not project the uniqueness of LP onto everyone else here. 

If what you are essentially saying is true than indeed that squares the circle and what these people do is a setup for viewer tokens and is basically disingenuous scam. Fine! If that’s who they want to be here, good for them. Hope they are enjoying all the money they rob from the other tenants who aren’t stringing people along with a tease and then not delivering. At least the girls who shove their pussies into the cams are delivering what they are selling. 

I see all of these apartments like multi cam Chaturbate shows, where they don’t interact directly with the audience and views are tokens. Some people like to watch orgy fails, I guess. 

The tide will turn & you can believe that or it will turn on them

• Like 1