Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

12 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

мы говорим, чтобы не иметь поддельные партии !! Даниель и dominessa является роботизированным, люди начинают не любить их, потому что они делают это за деньги, мы говорим, ходить на вечеринки и приглашать человек, которые являются свободными и наслаждаться его, Isa Барт для example.mira генри.

Friends, we like all these parties and we don’t do it just for the money.  but many people are not trained or something.  not always tightened until 4 in the morning.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MelissaSergio said:

Friends, we like all these parties and we don’t do it just for the money.  but many people are not trained or something.  not always tightened until 4 in the morning.

The question is still unanswered Andrew&krista?🤔

Edited by Kingbanks

4 minutes ago, MelissaSergio said:

you all say that we are bad and do not have parties every day.  do you think it’s so easy to find people who go under cameras ??

it's not just about you and your apartment, to be honest you guys are better than most, but we are talking about the failure of VHTV in general. when as viewers we spend money and more importantly time to watch voyeur tv, we like to see genuine people who enjoy what they do. 

I think if VHTV closes half of its always boring, empty & soulless apartment that nobody watches, there will be more money to go around for entertaining apartments, and they can pay a decent amount to visiting guests so they'd agree to have fun under the cam. 

P.S : I have to say your foursome with Isa & Bart was very nice, it was passionate & you guys seemed to enjoy it, and so did we😍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

mate what are you saying is kinda unethical, you actually saying why dont you fuck that guy? witch is just wrong.and sounds a bit bulliyng

I didn't mean swap I meant a foursome like they do with dominessa&daniel

And it was a question not a demand 

Peace&love

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 2

To whom it may concern::biggrin:

I defend that view."Fortunately  you have 36 other channels to relieve your boredom" But, My opinion is for the whole VH. There are very few beautiful couple. Usually,The couples here don't make real 3some, 4some.Unfortunately, they keep the audience waiting until morning and after that nothing happens in the morning.😌For audiences who really want to watch couples with open relationships such apartments should be opened in VH as soon as possible.

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Haha! Anyways, the scam would be the fact that they pretend that these parties are going to lead up to a swapping orgy when they all known in advance that it’s not going to happen. If a Chaturbate couple took tips to reach a goal and then they didn’t deliver the goal people would call that a scam. Views are the same as tokens and while the goal is not explicitly stated, it’s eluded to throughout the party with all the games and touching that would normally lead to a swapping orgy. They play the game for as long as they can, but in the end they take it back and don’t deliver what they are essentially promising. Since VHTV tenants are in a competition for viewer money, I call what they do a scam. It’s my opinion. Feel free to have your own. 

aparently you have created your own laws, i have never witness in any partie no one saying "guys at the end we will swap" the last crfazy party i had my gf kissed a friends dick,and i licked some girls boobs, no one swaped that night,you play games you interact with other people,and try to have fun,no one puting any labels of swaping tonight!!! stop being delusional and creating your own rules 🙂

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

These people are all friends of friends and they all know how the scam works. They have a great teacher. 

The big issue is that VHTV doesn’t find talent or new managers, they rely on the managers they have. Since these managers are dependent on the friends and acquaintances of the tenants, it makes for a rather generic, typical, pool of talent. 

Finding people who swing and don’t cam to Charurbate all the time is hard to find in this day in age I think. 

Perhaps the bigger issue is the way VHTV pays. It incentivizes the tenants to string out their progression over time. In general, once a tenant hits their peak of progression they decline into boredom. What’s left to reveal once you’ve see it all they’ll say. 

People don’t want swinging and orgies just for the sake of them. Bonnie is clear proof of that. They want their favorites to swing. Trust me the talent is quite worried about giving it all away and having nothing left of interest but themselves and feeling the need to constantly having orgies to survive. It’s doom unless they have another source of income or can become managers themselves. 

Exactly right. Money is probably the biggest issue. I don't understand why VHTV needs to have 40 apartments. half of them are abandoned most of the times, and many are just being used as cam-show studio. if they just keep 10-15 top ones , and think of quality instead of quantity the result would be much better. 

they also need to have better screening process, let people apply and go through interview instead of being hired just because they are a friend of friend. and they should make it clear that they can't do cam shows, that must be an absolute no no. 

the other thing is talent must know it's not a life long career , just enjoy it while they can get some money & fame and then move on with their life, that way they don't have to be worried about their progression pace, and just enjoy it while it lasts. 

about, Bonnie & Clyde , even Mira & Henry , or Julia & Raul example, I personally believe it's their time to move on ( not intending to upset them or their fans). it's not about their party or swinging style, it's the fact that they have aged and their guest are not too attractive either (I know it sounds insensitive & politically incorrect and I am sorry about that but it's the fact ) . 

• Like 1