life+90

Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just to say this is no official information from VHTV so we don't know how much accurate it is at all. Could be spot on could be also based on assumption only or most likely something in between. 

You’re correct I left out the VHTV behavioral incentive bonus money for tenants who behave extra voyeurish. 😁

@groomy Indeed it’s better to deliver pizza at prime time. Indeed also, that makes for a conscious awareness of how ones performance impacts the bottomline, thus a performance nonetheless. I’m not knocking it, just making the point that all of the tenants who need to earn VHTV money for a living are doing camshows. My overall point is that it’s narrow minded to claim that Chaturbate camatars are less worthy to be here. Like I said, even pretending to be real on VHTV is a show. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You’re correct I left out the VHTV behavioral incentive bonus money for tenants who behave extra voyeurish. 😁

What I was saying is nobody knows how the payment system really works. So all we say here is based on our opinions or assumptions. Just wanted to make clear these numbers are not coming from VH or got in any way confirmed by them. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

@groomy Indeed it’s better to deliver pizza at prime time. Indeed also, that makes for a conscious awareness of how ones performance impacts the bottomline, thus a performance nonetheless. I’m not knocking it, just making the point that all of the tenants who need to earn VHTV money for a living are doing camshows. My overall point is that it’s narrow minded to claim that Chaturbate camatars are less worthy to be here. Like I said, even pretending to be real on VHTV is a show. 

I think judging who is worthy to be here should be allowed as long tenants get not insulted or attacked personally. Of course just my opinion. 

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What I was saying is nobody knows how the payment system really works. So all we say here is based on our opinions or assumptions. Just wanted to make clear these numbers are not coming from VH or got in any way confirmed by them. 

It’s close enough. The point is that a sum worth can’t be more then 1/2 their sub rate spread across their sub term. In other words for people to say to vote by not watching is really just a way for people in a forum to tell other people to be quiet. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

It’s close enough. The point is that a sum worth can’t be more then 1/2 their sub rate spread across their sub term. In other words for people to say to vote by not watching is really just a way for people in a forum to tell other people to be quiet. 

I won't bet on these numbers at all 😉

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think judging who is worthy to be here should be allowed as long tenants get not insulted or attacked personally. Of course just my opinion. 

I agree. The quality of the performance is up to the viewer. Which leads me to my overarching point and that is this. This applies to them all. Claiming the ones who try to be real are somehow more worthy by default isn’t any more just than claiming Chaturbate camstars shouldn’t be allowed because they are fake. They are all doing their show for money, fame, and glory. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I won't bet on these numbers at all 😉

Why? How can a subs rate be worth more then half in their term? 

Just now, Amy3 said:

I agree. The quality of the performance is up to the viewer. Which leads me to my overarching point and that is this. This applies to them all. Claiming the ones who try to be real are somehow more worthy by default isn’t any more just than claiming Chaturbate camstars shouldn’t be allowed because they are fake. They are all doing their show for money, fame, and glory. 

Yes for me personally they are totally  more worthy. We don't need the webcammers only people on the site. Of course my opinion. 

Here we go on the merry go round again.

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Why? How can a subs rate be worth more then half in their term? 

I don't know enough about this system and how it works and that's why I won't bet a penny on your calculation 😉

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't know enough about this system and how it works and that's why I won't bet a penny on your calculation 😉

Well that’s not very nice. But, anyways I still think thy are as close as unprivileged poster can be. 

Jax also have a mobile to play with :biggrin:

14502227_bandicam2019-08-2016-21-42-073.thumb.jpg.c5fd275e9258f164c6f6a6118296fd5a.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, Sparkles said:

Jax also have a mobile to play with :biggrin:

14502227_bandicam2019-08-2016-21-42-073.thumb.jpg.c5fd275e9258f164c6f6a6118296fd5a.jpg  0

He did this already some days ago. There Re actually games for cats on mobile phones 😉