B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #3

tonight I don't foresee anything, I won't be able to see what happens, but don't worry, in some apartments they have to produce material for tomorrow's REPLAY, so something will surely happen, good evening

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Fabulous Fiby is a blossoming flower, it would nice to see the pedals of that flower instead of just the bulb. Maybe we need to give her some Magic water and she will let her flower open up. 😎

Admit it--you just to make sure that bulb is planted correctly in the hole 😏

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

Admit it--you just to make sure that bulb is planted correctly in the hole 😏

My Tribute is ready, I am just convinced she has it in her ??? 

WOOOOO HOOOOOO Fabulous First Rate Fantastic Fiby…….Very Very Nice. 😍

Image result for fireworks gifsImage result for fireworks gifs

And then the:

Image result for huge explosion gifs

And then:

Image result for huge explosion gifs

Just Awesome and EROTIC and Sensually Seductive

Love those sweatpants, Debby! Kind of hidden behind all the tattos, I actually think Debby is one of the best looking girls. Seems like a nice person too. Very cute! ❤️

Il y a 17 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Sierra, i love your posts and think you have a good head on your shoulders when it comes to understanding different facets of RLC.  it's actually refreshing to me to read where a girl joins RLC and doesn't fall into the "Showgirls" category like the rest of them.  it seems her friendship with Damira is more important than any shows with the rest of the group.  i don't know Fiby except for what i'm told and by what i read on the forum, hell.....i don't even know what she looks like lol.  i'm not sure how long she's been on RLC (2 to 3 weeks?) but i remember way back when it would take some girls 1 to 2 months to open up to the cameras.  my message in all of this is to be glad she's not like all the rest and give her a little more time......you might be surprised what you get and if not, there will always be a few girls that just don't buy into the whole RLC situation.  

Thank you Harley for replying, I think your serious reply definitely demands one from me too. I think what I don't like about this girl and girls like her is their intentions to do the minimum and 'get away with things easy'. For those who are members, just watch her participation during the group shows. One fine example was in Megan's room, when all the other girls lined up their butts on the bed facing the cameras and Fiby came along to do the 'pull and smack' routine. See what happened after that. The girls' reaction tells us what they actually think about her. They know her 'tricks', they know she just want to do the easy things and 'let the rest' do the heavy pulling. Another little example, which also happened many times, is whenever Damira (her best friend on camera) comes into her room, you would notice what Damira would do (display herself promptly to the camera). I notice this is a soft rule for all the girls in the project. If you are in your own room with the girls, you must show more to the cameras, not the other girls in your room with you. Serafima and Fiby have this commonality. Both girls know exactly how to play this 'system'. Both girls will always try to do the minimum and get away with most.

Girls like her don't fit into this project. If they have their own apartments, fine. But in a house, I don't think it is good for the rest. Don't assume the girls don't quarrel on cameras means they 'are in love' with each other. Remember, this is a job for them too. You have to get along with your colleagues somehow.

Until now, Fiby hasn't done a proper solo show. All 'show and tease'. I think even the last 'bate show' was a fake. I know @ed2 in his 'professional opinion' thinks that that wasn't fake, but I managed to watch it it again a few hours ago, I think this is very 'well-choreographed' to say the least. Yes I know the girls will find it hard to 'enjoy themselves' on cameras, Karla had her best orgasms undercover, but it was obvious between what Karla did and what Fiby didn't.

Let me reiterate, we have a fake girl in Fiby in B4. Or maybe I should say a smart girl. And it seems RLC is happy to help her dominate the Replay views just like how they 'used to' help Sophie and Serafima. So if you want see which girl RLC is pushing or helping to be popular, just see the Replay views. It is obvious. 

• Like 1

Il y a 17 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

the bottom line is that everybody is different and a lot of people on this forum really liked Serafima and her fake boobs, a lot of people like Damira and her cat on the prowl aggressiveness.  i do agree that the majority of what you see of these girls on camera is not real but at times there are some tender and caring moments that show true friendship and love for one another.  yes their job is to entertain but at different levels in my opinion.  all i'm asking is for you to give her a little more time!!

i think everybody knows by now that the girls do have other jobs outside the apartments and they are sponsored by you know who......

I think you are describing the wrong girl. Serafima has natural boobs. She has a fab body but she does not take care of herself well although she cut down on the smokes halfway through her stay.

What Serafima put up on camera is not being herself. Or let me rephrase your words below.

"... a lot of people on this forum really liked Serafima and her fake shows on cameras", just like how they are liking Fiby and her fake shows on cameras too.

It is becoming a trend isn't it. As long as you can 'fake it well', most viewers will love you for it.

"Easiest money of my life", Fiby probably must be saying to herself every night.