B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #3

Yep think everyone has the same thoughts; we’ll need to wait until around 06.00 or later, to see what waifs and strays our four loose women haul back this time. Why can’t it be four women they find in the les club but then I guess  it’s pork sword they want since there’s enough home grown pussy at home to satisfy them any time 😞

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

It's already boring she is fast asleep on the couch and hasn't done anything. 

it was absolutely stupid bringing her back in my opinion.  she is not going to do anything that the viewer has not seen already.  it's time for new girls not old stale girls.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Yep think everyone has the same thoughts; we’ll need to wait until around 06.00 or later, to see what waifs and strays our four loose women haul back this time. Why can’t it be four women they find in the les club but then I guess  it’s pork sword they want since there’s enough home grown pussy at home to satisfy them any time 😞

one thing that's good though HM88 is that if they do bring back a bunch of pork swords, at least it will just be for the day and then they will send their asses packing.  Hell, in B1 you have the brother that will probably stay until Numi leaves.....what a pity!