B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #3

0438 Damira and Anabella home from the club - Damira was  drunk - both in to the shower and Anabella helped Damira 
0449 Fiby and Debby locked in by Damira - looks like they lost the trash  in the street and that to pick it up - they washed their hands in the kitchen

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

0438 Damira and Anabella home from the club - Damira was  drunk - both in to the shower and Anabella helped Damira 
0449 Fiby and Debby locked in by Damira - looks like they lost the trash  in the street and that to pick it up - they washed their hands in the kitchen

sorry Noldus, how do you know about the garbage, the only thing you saw are the girls who wash their hands like surgeons, 10 minutes after the arrival of Damira and Anabella and who had been locked up outside, I didn't know you had learned Ukrainian

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

sorry Noldus, how do you know about the garbage, the only thing you saw are the girls who wash their hands like surgeons, 10 minutes after the arrival of Damira and Anabella and who had been locked up outside, I didn't know you had learned Ukrainian

Only Megan speaks Ukrainian, the other Russian 😉

But some of the girls speaks English on the phone 😉 

• Like 1

I've only been awake for a short time and took a brief look around the apartments to see what's going on.  I see Megan alone in her room and can't see any signs of Rocco at all.  Can I dare to hope he is gone back to wherever he came from? 

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Sono stato sveglio per poco tempo e ho dato una breve occhiata agli appartamenti per vedere cosa stava succedendo. Vedo Megan da sola nella sua stanza e non riesco a vedere alcun segno di Rocco. Posso osare sperare che torni da dove viene? 

he went this morning, but unfortunately I think we will see him again 2 or 3 times until Megan does not go

Just now, Mauri said:

he went this morning, but unfortunately I think we will see him again 2 or 3 times until Megan does not go

I'm glad he is at least gone for a while again and I'm glad that the other girls were smart this time around and avoided getting sucked up in any of Megan and Rocco's stupid shows.  As far as I know Belle and Nate are the only ones who got involved and I don't care what they do. 

As far as Rocco returning I'm sure you are right.  He'll be back again in a month or so but my address will be the cemetery long before that so  I won't have to see him again.