B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #3

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

another one that's excited for Rocco's return.  as for the argument, i think it was a couple of days ago that i read about it.

Might have been in the kitchen when Anabella and Debby was there also, think was just some kitchen stuff about cleaning etc. - They all smiled shortly after so it wasnt a big deal.

Just now, Thestarider said:

LOL has nothing to do with your fantasy about her and Rocco the Rammer. 

sorry to burst your bubble but i have absolutely no fantasy about her and Rocco!!  i just don't understand why people make the posts they do when knowing there are those of us that don't watch and will never understand that kind of post.  seems pointless to me.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

MIght have been in the kitchen when Anabella and Debby was there also, think was just some kitchen stuff about cleaning etc. - They all smiled shortly after so it wasnt a big deal.

oh ok......who knows what Thes was talking about

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Now we have "Rocco the Hammer" and "Bro the Tattooer"  ... Who will win the contest ??? 

The whole tattooing now seems to be the new GOV event. Very stupid to get a tatoo on a summer vacation. A new tatoo means to be careful with sun and with water (really bad during vacation on the beach). 

It is also a decision for life, which one should really make carefully. Normally you go to an expert in an Studio (all with consultation and a few days time to think about the motive).