B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #3

7 minutes ago, Sergio said:

quindi questa volta il programma è Megan, Rocco, Damira e il fratello di Numi, forse all'ultimo minuto vengono aggiunti Belle e Nate, questa sera una grande festa per gli amanti dei cazzi

I think it will be Damira with BRO Numi and all the others with rocco

49 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The whole tattooing now seems to be the new GOV event. Very stupid to get a tatoo on a summer vacation. A new tatoo means to be careful with sun and with water (really bad during vacation on the beach). 

It is also a decision for life, which one should really make carefully. Normally you go to an expert in an Studio (all with consultation and a few days time to think about the motive).

Not around here. Here it seems to be the norm. When someone have a tattoo, they usually got it while on vacation. I guess part of that is because it is much cheaper in southern Europe, and they likely have more professional tattoo artists there, than here in Scandinavia. And maybe people only are free and drunk enough to make stupid decissions (like taking a tattoo) while they are on vacation. But anyway, it's very common here. I'd say more common than taking a tattoo at home.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Not around here. Here it seems to be the norm. When someone have a tattoo, they usually got it while on vacation. I guess part of that is because it is much cheaper in southern Europe, and they likely have more professional tattoo artists there, than here in Scandinavia. And maybe people only are free and drunk enough to make stupid decissions (like taking a tattoo) while they are on vacation. But anyway, it's very common here. I'd say more common than taking a tattoo at home.

It's very common everywhere. It's a trope all on its own... people are just trying to find anything they can criticize RLC for... even when it's the tenants making their own decisions... 🙄

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stormshaedow said:

It's very common everywhere. It's a trope all on its own... people are just trying to find anything they can criticize RLC for... even when it's the tenants making their own decisions... 🙄

I'm not planning on making anybody's decision. BTW, How is that supposed to work? I do not know anyone on RLC in person.

Anyway, an tatoo In the middle of a beach vacation (i guess they still going to the beach)? Is is just a stupid idea. No matter, if for someone in the project or not.

21 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I'm not planning on making anybody's decision. BTW, How is that supposed to work? I do not know anyone on RLC in person.

Anyway, an tatoo In the middle of a beach vacation (i guess they still going to the beach)? Is is just a stupid idea. No matter, if for someone in the project or not.

tattoo's are just stupid to begin with and they are ugly!!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

tattoo's are just stupid to begin with and they are ugly!!

Many people do tattoos with a meaning,but is like everything in the world..there are hugly ass tats(like the dude have in legs)and also beautiful tats.Personaly only places i don't like to see tats is in chest,head and neck,even if are good tats..it's just bad. 

Just now, ze81 said:

Many people do tattoos with a meaning,but is like everything in the world..there are hugly ass tats(like the dude have in legs)and also beautiful tats.Personaly only places i don't like to see tats is in chest,head and neck,even if are good tats..it's just bad. 

i don't mind a very small tattoo (like a little butterfly) if it is in a place that can't be seen when the girl has clothes on.  anything bigger than a ping pong ball is way to freaking much!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i don't mind a very small tattoo (like a little butterfly) if it is in a place that can't be seen when the girl has clothes on.  anything bigger than a ping pong ball is way to freaking much!!

Hehe,tats are no doubt a very divisive thing,a lot like them and a lot not,think always been this way.Absolutely respect your opinion regard this my friend,variety is the spice of life.But ever you ever tought  doing a nice eagle or lion tat covering  all your back,think would be cool shitttt,just kidding hehe.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,tats are no doubt a very divisive thing,a lot like them and a lot not,think always been this way.Absolutely respect your opinion regard this my friend,variety is the spice of life.But ever you ever tought  doing a nice eagle or lion tat covering  all your back,think would be cool shitttt,just kidding hehe.

not even once have i considered it!!

• Upvote 1