B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #3

I see Fiby attempted another "orgasm" earlier, facing the camera but again showed nothing.

I really wonder what is the purpose of doing this? Attempting to do a show on her own because she won't join the others so that she could earn the bonuses?

But refusing to do a proper show, coming up with another 'orgasm' (I won't say it is fake until I watch it again) with plenty of facial expressions but showed nothing.

So this will be how Fiby passes by each day? Coming up with Serafima-ish acts to avoid being criticise for not joining the other three?

I don't see the fuss about her being sexy. I see her as just being smart, getting by and avoiding the 'real shows' by coming up with these silly and rather insulting acts.

I pretty sure girls bate at home wearing their shorts and tops and all. I am pretty sure girls fake their orgasms at home because it is real.

Stop being fooled by her. RLC should not allow girls to do such a thing. If not, all the girls will just follow and do the same.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, winnlove a dit :

Yes a very beautiful flower. She is my favorite girl in B4. always smiling, seems calm and kind as well as devoted ... a good and pretty girl who makes her life in Real life .. without artifice, all natural.

This girl whom you talking about, I assume it is Fiby, is more or less the exact copy of Serafima.

Girls like her will never do the 'proper shows' the other girls are doing and will try to out-smart the 'system' and do less but earn the same or more. 

Nothing on camera you see about them is real. It is all shows and bonuses, and for Fiby, all fake shows and bonuses.

The smiles you see on her face are not for any of us, and if she can help it, she will never show her body to any of us so don't be fooled and fall for any of the girls here.

But they are on a job and they should do their job. And their job is ENTERTAINMENT. No more, no less.

(well maybe for RLC they may have other jobs like... nvm) 

I think it's time to organize the new world masturbation championships, the last time Adelita won, with about 10 masturbations a day, I think this time she was outclassed big by Damira, last night she put on dildo at least six times and then with the fingers and those of Anabelle, Anabella and Debby follow a little detached, at the end of August we communicate the winner, hooray! the real world

Il y a 5 heures, SierraTM a dit :

This girl whom you talking about, I assume it is Fiby, is more or less the exact copy of Serafima.

Girls like her will never do the 'proper shows' the other girls are doing and will try to out-smart the 'system' and do less but earn the same or more. 

Nothing on camera you see about them is real. It is all shows and bonuses, and for Fiby, all fake shows and bonuses.

The smiles you see on her face are not for any of us, and if she can help it, she will never show her body to any of us so don't be fooled and fall for any of the girls here.

But they are on a job and they should do their job. And their job is ENTERTAINMENT. No more, no less.

Chacun son avis!! tu as le tiens, et j'ai le miens...

6 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I see Fiby attempted another "orgasm" earlier, facing the camera but again showed nothing.

I really wonder what is the purpose of doing this? Attempting to do a show on her own because she won't join the others so that she could earn the bonuses?

But refusing to do a proper show, coming up with another 'orgasm' (I won't say it is fake until I watch it again) with plenty of facial expressions but showed nothing.

So this will be how Fiby passes by each day? Coming up with Serafima-ish acts to avoid being criticise for not joining the other three?

I don't see the fuss about her being sexy. I see her as just being smart, getting by and avoiding the 'real shows' by coming up with these silly and rather insulting acts.

I pretty sure girls bate at home wearing their shorts and tops and all. I am pretty sure girls fake their orgasms at home because it is real.

Stop being fooled by her. RLC should not allow girls to do such a thing. If not, all the girls will just follow and do the same.

Sierra, i love your posts and think you have a good head on your shoulders when it comes to understanding different facets of RLC.  it's actually refreshing to me to read where a girl joins RLC and doesn't fall into the "Showgirls" category like the rest of them.  it seems her friendship with Damira is more important than any shows with the rest of the group.  i don't know Fiby except for what i'm told and by what i read on the forum, hell.....i don't even know what she looks like lol.  i'm not sure how long she's been on RLC (2 to 3 weeks?) but i remember way back when it would take some girls 1 to 2 months to open up to the cameras.  my message in all of this is to be glad she's not like all the rest and give her a little more time......you might be surprised what you get and if not, there will always be a few girls that just don't buy into the whole RLC situation.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SierraTM said:

the bottom line is that everybody is different and a lot of people on this forum really liked Serafima and her fake boobs, a lot of people like Damira and her cat on the prowl aggressiveness.  i do agree that the majority of what you see of these girls on camera is not real but at times there are some tender and caring moments that show true friendship and love for one another.  yes their job is to entertain but at different levels in my opinion.  all i'm asking is for you to give her a little more time!!

i think everybody knows by now that the girls do have other jobs outside the apartments and they are sponsored by you know who......

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I think it's time to organize the new world masturbation championships, the last time Adelita won, with about 10 masturbations a day, I think this time she was outclassed big by Damira, last night she put on dildo at least six times and then with the fingers and those of Anabelle, Anabella and Debby follow a little detached, at the end of August we communicate the winner, hooray! the real world

so what you're saying is lol.....Damira has nothing to worry about in the championship?

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so what you're saying is lol.....Damira has nothing to worry about in the championship?

no, for now it is the winner, but given how it now works RLC surely in the future a girl will come who masturbates more than her, I say is masturbating, but true masturbation is definitely another thing

• Like 1