B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #3

10 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I see Fiby attempted another "orgasm" earlier, facing the camera but again showed nothing.

I really wonder what is the purpose of doing this? Attempting to do a show on her own because she won't join the others so that she could earn the bonuses?

But refusing to do a proper show, coming up with another 'orgasm' (I won't say it is fake until I watch it again) with plenty of facial expressions but showed nothing.

So this will be how Fiby passes by each day? Coming up with Serafima-ish acts to avoid being criticise for not joining the other three?

I don't see the fuss about her being sexy. I see her as just being smart, getting by and avoiding the 'real shows' by coming up with these silly and rather insulting acts.

I pretty sure girls bate at home wearing their shorts and tops and all. I am pretty sure girls fake their orgasms at home because it is real.

Stop being fooled by her. RLC should not allow girls to do such a thing. If not, all the girls will just follow and do the same.

I don't think it was faked this time. It looked genuine, and she struggled a good while to get there, but she got there in the end. It was nice!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

the bottom line is that everybody is different and a lot of people on this forum really liked Serafima and her fake boobs, a lot of people like Damira and her cat on the prowl aggressiveness.  i do agree that the majority of what you see of these girls on camera is not real but at times there are some tender and caring moments that show true friendship and love for one another.  yes their job is to entertain but at different levels in my opinion.  all i'm asking is for you to give her a little more time!!

i think everybody knows by now that the girls do have other jobs outside the apartments and they are sponsored by you know who......

I don't think Serafima had fake boobs. She was the queen of super lame tease shows, and she often pushed others to go out almost every night with her. But her body was to die for! Great boobs and great butt! And she peed in the shower every time. 😉

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sierra, i love your posts and think you have a good head on your shoulders when it comes to understanding different facets of RLC.  it's actually refreshing to me to read where a girl joins RLC and doesn't fall into the "Showgirls" category like the rest of them.  it seems her friendship with Damira is more important than any shows with the rest of the group.  i don't know Fiby except for what i'm told and by what i read on the forum, hell.....i don't even know what she looks like lol.  i'm not sure how long she's been on RLC (2 to 3 weeks?) but i remember way back when it would take some girls 1 to 2 months to open up to the cameras.  my message in all of this is to be glad she's not like all the rest and give her a little more time......you might be surprised what you get and if not, there will always be a few girls that just don't buy into the whole RLC situation.  

Shocked, i tell you, just shocked--

This is the kind of thoughtful posts that you used to put up and what we would like to  see--good job Harley, good job

Ask the doctor for more of that medicine (just kidding) 

Just keep it up :biggrin:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

I don't think Serafima had fake boobs. She was the queen of super lame tease shows, and she often pushed others to go out almost every night with her. But her body was to die for! Great boobs and great butt! And she peed in the shower every time. 😉

i was fortunate enough to see a few pictures of her boobs and to me they looked fake.  yes Ed, she did have a nice body fake boobs or not fake boobs.

58 minutes ago, happyone said:

Shocked, i tell you, just shocked--

This is the kind of thoughtful posts that you used to put up and what we would like to  see--good job Harley, good job

Ask the doctor for more of that medicine (just kidding) 

Just keep it up :biggrin:

lol you know me H1.  i'm like a box of chocolates......you never know what your gonna get 🙂

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

lol you know me H1.  i'm like a box of chocolates......you never know what your gonna get 🙂

When I buy a box of chocolates, they are all the same, so there are no surprises--and I don't have to trash the ones I don't like 😑

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL chocolate and almonds just seem to go together like brownies with walnuts!!  one of my favorites is Nestle's Crunch.

Yep--just a kid at heart---chocolate covered rice crispies---snap, crackle , pop :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL chocolate and almonds just seem to go together like brownies with walnuts!!  one of my favorites is Nestle's Crunch.

Just have to be careful who made the brownies -might be some funny stuff in there 😏