Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

StnCld316

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

House is to big for just one person,Rlc should put the tags singles and roommates separated.Leora isn't single and a roommates house isn't also because only have her name.

They need to move Anabel in with her, they would make a great team

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

House is to big for just one person,Rlc should put the tags singles and roommates separated.Leora isn't single and a roommates house isn't also because only have her name.

for me she is more on vacation here for a period, i prefer waiting 3 or 4 months for be sure about this situation and for be honest i am not the first fan of leora so it's not this apartment will make me renew 

I was waiting more for new couples on rlc but i have to wait more time apparently

• Like 2

il y a 5 minutes, Robwin a dit :

Might be anywhere no one knows?

Apparemment, l'appart se trouve à Prague. Mais j'ai un doute, vu l'heure indiquée au même fuseau horaire que la France. Je pensais qu'il y avait 1 heure d'écart..

• Like 1

Just now, firewall said:

for me she is more on vacation here for a period, i prefer waiting 3 or 4 months for be sure about this situation and for be honest i am not the first fan of leora so it's not this apartment will make me renew 

I was waiting for new couples on rlc but i have to wait more time apparently

I am also waiting for new couple houses,i was fan of her dog,her i don't dislike,she always acted nice.But would prefer a couples house.Agree also think she is just in vacations,that or she abandoned all her life lol.

• Like 2

Well, well. well!  The queen of masturbation crosses 4 time zones eastwards, arriving in Prague with little more than the clothes she stands up in - and without feckless Paul and that fucking yappy dog.  I wonder if Mr Boombastic will sniff her out?

• Upvote 1

Just now, ze81 said:

I am also waiting for new couple houses,i was fan of her dog,her i don't dislike,she always acted nice.But would prefer a couples house.Agree also think she is just in vacations,that or she abandoned all her life lol.

I followed her at the very beginning in her first apartment but it's maybe 3 or 4 years I have stopped watching her because it's boring year after year to see the same things with the same personn,

i need to watch fresh new people regulary this is why i expected to see new couples but i think we will see many old couples return on rlc in the next months and years

but happy for the all leora fans

• Upvote 1

Just now, firewall said:

I followed her at the very beginning in her first apartment but it's maybe 3 or 4 years I have stopped watching her because it's boring year after year to see the same things with the same personn,

i need to watch fresh new people regulary this is why i expected to see new couples but i think we will see many old couples return on rlc in the next months and years

but happy for the all leora fans

Feel the same.After the "downfall" we only had one couple house opened(and was with a ex resident..Carla),and we had a two houses opened was COV and singles/roommates.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, franklin said:

Well, well. well!  The queen of masturbation crosses 4 time zones eastwards, arriving in Prague with little more than the clothes she stands up in - and without feckless Paul and that fucking yappy dog.  I wonder if Mr Boombastic will sniff her out?

I'm willing to bet that she's still with him and we'll see him periodically. I'd love to see her with a guy who knows how to fuck but I doubt that will happen.