Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

StnCld316

Il y a 6 heures, jugghead a dit :

People seem even more pissed off because of this new development.

Most are pissed off as it's the same shit as before she would be better to join the girls apt for the same things she does in this apt that can be seen in the girls apt.

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I think, the current  approach is nothing but a terribly implemented attempt for damage limitation by RLC to the cost of Leora, her Friends and Paul. That some of her alleged fans here are happy not to see Paul anymore, I think is only a disturbing detail that i think could be a sign of obsession or a lack of empathy. 

I agree with most of what you said, but I would add a few points. The words "Leora" and "friends" should almost never even be put in the same sentence. Leora has been on RLC for how many years? 6? And we can count on one hand how many people have come to visit her. Whatever friends she has are either non-existent or so small that they're not even a factor.

You said "damage limitation by RLC to the cost of Leora, her Friends and Paul." Don't forget that Leora made the choice herself to move here, so whatever cost she had to pay was not worth the RLC paycheck in her own eyes.

As for you final statement, I have said so many times in the past regarding her so-called "fans" insulting and demeaning Paul every other day that they sound like a bunch of idiots claiming to worship this girl and then turn around and shit all over the guy she loves and chooses to be with. It makes no sense and is absolutely 100% hypocritical. I think you hit the nail on the head when you said a sign of obsession. I would add unhealthy deluded fanaticism to that list.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Only considering the spectator's point of view.

The really sad thing is that Leora practically had to leave her whole life behind to sit alone in an apartment to be watched. This is not her life anymore and she will most likely not have much fun there either. I think, the current  approach is nothing but a terribly implemented attempt for damage limitation by RLC to the cost of Leora, her Friends and Paul. That some of her alleged fans here are happy not to see Paul anymore, I think is only a disturbing detail that i think could be a sign of obsession or a lack of empathy. 

Anyway, in my opinion, RLC should have cast this apartment with some people actually live there. Best with a couple connected to the area that also have their friends and family there or at least close. As it is now, this apartment just seems like a terribly lonely version of the Barcelona Apartments.

in the other hand, let's be honest. If Leora was in a kind of couple in vacation flat like Ulyana/Marat  that would be perhaps worse.

Paul all day long with Leora in a foreign country doing nothing. He could not be focused on his electronic hobby. So Leaora had to wait he falls asleep to perform some kind of show for viewers. 

I agree Leora alone in an apartment in a foreign country is not perfect but with Paul i definitely don't figure out how it could be better.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, fga said:

AS a newbie here is some free advice. You can take it or leave it. You would be wise to follow it. Do not follow and copy what posters like scutus does and says. You would be wise to think for yourself.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• StnCld316 changed the title to Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #1
  • StnCld316 locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked this topic