Leora - Videos (2019)

StnCld316

On 8/15/2019 at 12:41 PM, siltony said:

Bath time !!! hope u enjoy 

(Video Content No Longer Available)

thanks this is my first video of her since they shut her cam down  about a week after the closed most of the cams down my computer died and lost over 500 videos of her. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, madwolf33 said:

danke das ist mein erstes video von ihr, seit sie ihre cam ungefähr eine woche nach dem schließen der meisten cams heruntergefahren hat, ist mein computer gestorben und hat über 500 videos von ihr verloren. 

diesen Schatz sollte man vorab doppelt archivieren!!!

• Like 3

On 8/15/2019 at 12:41 PM, siltony said:

Bath time !!! hope u enjoy 

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Yeap, no doubts.

There's a golden rule. If it looks like Leora, sounds like Leora,

and takes bath like Leora, then it probably is Leora... 😛

Thnx a lot.

2 hours ago, madwolf33 said:

thanks this is my first video of her since they shut her cam down  about a week after the closed most of the cams down my computer died and lost over 500 videos of her. 

Feel sorry for you. What a tragedy. Know the feeling. I lost all my files once when computer was dropped by someone else.

8 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Feel sorry for you. What a tragedy. Know the feeling. I lost all my files once when computer was dropped by someone else.

really!?  500 videos of leora… isn't that brutally redundant....I mean so boring  doing the same routines??? really? and cameras usually so far away you can never see her pussy???  well to each their own addiction..... wow that just freaked me out..... 

4 minutes ago, NicolasB86 said:

Recuerdo que había un sitio con más de 1400 videos de RLC ordenados por números crecientes. Ya no puedo encontrarlo. ¿Alguien me puede devolver la url?

Gracias

en realidad son 1263 videos de esa pagina!!!!