Leora - Videos (2019)

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

también te digo que el plastico si es para mirar no me importa, donde si me importa es si esta rozando mi piel

I also tell you that the plastic if it is to look at does not matter to me, where I do care if it is touching my skin

I don't care if Masha tits are fake, her tits look fantastic can't believe you guys would criticize her 

• Like 4

aquí la palabra diosa hay gente que se la toma muy en serio, es cierto que leora es preciosa y que todos querriamos tener una en nuestra vida, incluso yo que soy mujer, pero seamos realistas nadie esta aqui por amor al arte, hay mas vida fuera de esta pantalla

here the word goddess there are people who take it very seriously, it is true that leora is beautiful and that we all would like to have one in our life, even I am a woman, but let's be realistic nobody is here for the love of art, there is more life off this screen

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Guys can criticize her temper or attitude or anything else about Masha, but please those tits are gorgeous 😉

Silicon tits are of course a matter of taste. I would never want to touch them and not even watch, in my eyes they are just horrible. But if you find them gorgeous, that is fine and does not bother me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, wingtsun said:

Je c’est qu’avec une vidéo RLC peut nous retrouver à cause du filigrane, mais avec une photo ils peuvent ou pas ? J’ai six nouvelle vidéo de leora dans son nouveaux appartement  mais je n’ai pas envie de posté une photo et encore me faire bannir

I'm with a video RLC can find us because of the watermark, but with a photo they can or not? I have six new leora video in his new apartment but I do not want to post a photo and still get banished

RLC will be out to get anyone who Posts Pictures or Videos regardless whether you have a RLC Account or not.

8 hours ago, wingtsun said:

Je c’est qu’avec une vidéo RLC peut nous retrouver à cause du filigrane, mais avec une photo ils peuvent ou pas ? J’ai six nouvelle vidéo de leora dans son nouveaux appartement  mais je n’ai pas envie de posté une photo et encore me faire bannir

I'm with a video RLC can find us because of the watermark, but with a photo they can or not? I have six new leora video in his new apartment but I do not want to post a photo and still get banished

It is difficult to remove the faint Braille dots from the screen, unless you clip them all out, in which case you will not have a very interesting video or photograph. They contain as much if not more information than the numeric code at the bottom left of the screen.

il y a 2 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Please Do not use the Picture and Video Topics for Chatting Purposes.

There is a General Chat Topic below   Please use it.

et qu'est ce tu propose que l'on fasse ici ,personne ne poste rien j'ai posté on m'a critiqué alors je regarde je lis et j’espère qu'on va créer un site entre nous et s’échanger des vidéos

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Calle said:

Las tetas de silicona son, por supuesto, una cuestión de gustos. Nunca quisiera tocarlos, y mis ojos son simplemente horribles. Pero si los encuentras hermosos, está bien y no me molesta.

no me digas que leora no es artificial? y no me refiero a su cuerpo

don't tell me that leora is not artificial? and I don't mean your body

23 minutes ago, SAMY LE MARIN said:

et qu'est ce tu propose que l'on fasse ici ,personne ne poste rien j'ai posté on m'a critiqué alors je regarde je lis et j’espère qu'on va créer un site entre nous et s’échanger des vidéos

A Video Topic is for placing Videos and to chat about the Video placed  Since there are no Videos there's obviously nothing discussable.  That's why General Chats are made when the other Topics have nothing.   I am not debating this any further.     Next Post must be a Video within the Current Apartment or take the Chat Banter down to the General Chat Topic or make one of your own topics in the Topic Section Below and you can discuss it from there.

• Like 3

OMG.. Does anybody fucking read my posts!!? The dots and watermarks are easy to record without, stop talking about it as if its a problem, i even sent wingtsun a pm asking if he would like to know how but got no response, i have allso received 0 pm's since i offered to tell cappers who pm me what software to use, yet you continue to talk about it here, i dont get it 

• Like 1