Leora - Videos (2019)

StnCld316

En 2020 flash va être totalement supprimer et bloqué sur Google, Firefox et Edge, je ne s’est pas ce que RLC a prévu mais ils ferai bien dit penser ou sinon leur site deviendra inaccessible et ils seront obliger de totalement le fermer.

In 2020 flash will be totally deleted and blocked on Google, Firefox and Edge, I did not what RLC has planned but they will do well to think or otherwise their site will become inaccessible and they will be forced to totally close it.

В 2020 году Flash будет полностью удален и заблокирован в Google, Firefox и Edge. Я не сделал того, что запланировал RLC, но они преуспеют, если думают, иначе их сайт станет недоступным, и они будут вынуждены полностью закрыть его.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wingtsun said:

En 2020 flash va être totalement supprimer et bloqué sur Google, Firefox et Edge, je ne s’est pas ce que RLC a prévu mais ils ferai bien dit penser ou sinon leur site deviendra inaccessible et ils seront obliger de totalement le fermer.

In 2020 flash will be totally deleted and blocked on Google, Firefox and Edge, I did not what RLC has planned but they will do well to think or otherwise their site will become inaccessible and they will be forced to totally close it.

В 2020 году Flash будет полностью удален и заблокирован в Google, Firefox и Edge. Я не сделал того, что запланировал RLC, но они преуспеют, если думают, иначе их сайт станет недоступным, и они будут вынуждены полностью закрыть его.

Why don't you ever answer my pm's?

It makes me sad 

:)

On 8/30/2019 at 9:52 AM, wingtsun said:

They just need to update it to HTML5

4 hours ago, jeck_all said:

Leora bate VR mode ....

last night i slipped into her room and slipped up between then perfect legs and started licking that sweet clit of hers then i moved down and started eating that sweet ass hole of hers.  she was begging me to make love to her ass hole. so i slid up behind her with my 7 1/4 inch dick and as soon as it touched her hole it sucked the head of my dick in. right then my fucking dog woke me up. needless to say hes no longer aloud to sleep with me. LOL

• Like 1