Leora - Videos (2019)

StnCld316

9 minutes ago, Aroel69 said:

there are no more new videos. As I understand it there are new security to identify people who feast on their sharing of videos. :angry::confused::sad::cry:

The Apartment is all Premium with No Free Cams.  Chances of any Videos placed is Slim and next to none.  

No one is going to put their RLC Account at Risk over posting a Video.  One tried at the start of this Topic and RLC cut them down quite fast.  They lost their RLC Account and any Monies that was Paid for the Account. An expensive lesson to learn. That's why it's best to Read the Sites Terms of Service before posting any material. Ones that post from the Free Cams likely don't have a RLC Account to lose so all that happens to them is RLC Blacklists their IP Address which will render their site inoperable to the IP address used. IP addresses are simple to change so they are not away from RLC for very long.

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

El apartamento es todo premium sin cámaras gratuitas. Las posibilidades de que se coloquen videos son delgadas y casi nulas.  

Nadie pondrá en riesgo su cuenta de RLC por publicar un video. Uno intentó al comienzo de este tema y RLC los redujo bastante rápido. Perdieron su cuenta RLC y cualquier dinero que se pagó por la cuenta. Una costosa lección para aprender. Es por eso que es mejor leer los Términos de servicio del sitio antes de publicar cualquier material. Los que publican desde Free Cams probablemente no tengan una cuenta RLC que perder, por lo que todo lo que les sucede es que RLC pone en la lista negra su dirección IP, lo que hará que su sitio no funcione con la dirección IP utilizada. Las direcciones IP son fáciles de cambiar para que no estén lejos de RLC por mucho tiempo.

Let's see what happens. You capture video You pass me video. I share video. who do they catch? If I don't pay RLC ???? It is just an example.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, makinato41 said:

Let's see what happens. You capture video You pass me video. I share video. who do they catch? If I don't pay RLC ???? It is just an example.

That's not how it works, each video has a special encoding within it to identify which account originally recorded the video. So if I recorded the video, sent it to you, then you shared it, I would be the one who got banned.

• Like 1