Leora - Videos (2019)

StnCld316

5 minutes ago, Vahid Ferari said:

hey guys .Unfortunately Rlc banned me.but I want buy another account and continue to share videos for you . if there is anyone who help me about ways that Rlc found  me and banned me and  is there a way to get around them? 😀

Most likely all they had to do was look at when the video was purchased. I'm going to assume that most people wouldn't buy tokens to watch the replay videos so just by that alone they narrowed it down to a handful of people. To be honest, you're probably the only person who watched that particular video in general. So then they just looked at when the video was posted here to these forums and looked at when those vids were watched and just banned that person. I think you would have been safe if like 200 people all were watching that video at the same time.

12 minutes ago, Vahid Ferari said:

hey guys .Unfortunately Rlc banned me.but I want buy another account and continue to share videos for you . if there is anyone who help me about ways that Rlc found  me and banned me and  is there a way to get around them? 😀

Tu es inscrit sur CamCaps depuis le 22 Mai 2018 et tu ne te doutais pas que tu allais être banni ?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Vahid Ferari said:

Beside the watermark in the lower left corner, which you covered with your watermark 'ferari', there is a dot pattern all over the screen, which appears and disapears randomly. Both features, watermark and dot pattern, contain a digital signature, which makes it easy for RLC to identify the user/account who recorded the video. So far there is no proven way to get aroung beeing identified by RLC. 

I assume that not only your account is blocked by RLC, but also your IP address, i.e. even if you were able to buy another account, you will still be blocked.

However, in case you are able to get another account, I recommend not to continue sharing videos - at least not in the open forums -, as you will be banned by RLC again immediately. According to the Mods, it should be safe to post in CC's premium section, but there is no guarantee.
If you post in the premium section, only premium members (like yourself) can see the posts, but it seems to be much safer.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, billiboy said:

Beside the watermark in the lower left corner, which you covered with your watermark 'ferari', there is a dot pattern all over the screen, which appears and disapears randomly. Both features, watermark and dot pattern, contain a digital signature, which makes it easy for RLC to identify the user/account who recorded the video. So far there is no proven way to get aroung beeing identified by RLC. 

I assume that not only your account is blocked by RLC, but also your IP address, i.e. even if you were able to buy another account, you will still be blocked.

However, in case you are able to get another account, I recommend not to continue sharing videos - at least not in the open forums -, as you will be banned by RLC again immediately. According to the Mods, it should be safe to post in CC's premium section, but there is no guarantee.
If you post in the premium section, only premium members (like yourself) can see the posts, but it seems to be much safer.

^^^^^  What he said.  To add, you can try using a VPN but to share vids (once you've established an account), the same will occur.

As for the digital signature, I read somewhere that if you 'dummie-down' the resolution to 480p, that signature can't be read.   Food for thought.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Vahid Ferari said:

Ask their Admin to get the account back. They banned me twice and reinstated me after I took down the vids/pics. However, it may be permanent if you shared it to the whole internet.

Le 10/8/2019 à 7:41 AM, letsdothis a dit :

Hi, @Special. Since you first posted your G Drive videos of Leora, have
you added more videos to that folder? I don't remember there being 50
videos in there. Is that how many there were to begin with, when you first
posted the link? Thank you.

Hi Toygar31, Sorry for the late reply i have been away for a while,  this message below is what ive sent to all those requesting access.

Citation

Ive written this message to all users asking for access, thank you for all the messages expressing your appreciation. Sadly the original link i shared has been shut down by RLC.

I thought using Google drive would be a way to avoid getting the videos removed, but Google has served me with 50 DMCA violations for all the videos ive uploaded and they have been removed. To avoid this issue, I've made private folders, so if anyone wants to view them they will need to have a gmail account and i will have to add them to the sharing list before they can access it. 

I have added a number of users to the private collection who i know cannot be a fake account from RLC. I am suspicious that some of the users who have asked for access will likely be from RLC as they are lurking in this forum all the time. Thats how i got banned in the first place. We need to ensure that someone from RLC isnt added to the sharing list by accident because it will ruin the folder for everyone.

I'm more than happy to share these to everyone who asked but I dont know how users can possibly prove to me that they are not from RLC. Do you have any ideas? Send over any ideas to show that your a genuine user and send the gmail address you want on the sharing list If you haven't already sent it.

Much love,

S

• Like 2

great great videos thanks for posting.. I love how wet her pussy gets and those juices shine. Love the audio of her pleasure.  Love that she has new toys. Would love to see her suck her own nipples and would love to see her lick clean her toy after it was in her ass.  She is gorgeous and insatiable 

• Like 1