Leora - Videos (2019)

StnCld316

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I believe he was asking if Leora was her real name, as indicated by
the question mark. No need for such a rude comment, Mister.

Anyway, but I understand what you mean.  

Regards 

• Like 1

J’ai enfin résolu mon problème de carte bancaire avec segpay, je n’étais pas banni de rlc mais fin 2018 quand leora et les apparts russe on était fermé j’ai stoppé mon abonnement donc segpay avais bloqué ma carte, tout et résolu LEORA je suis de retour.

I finally solved my problem of bank card with segpay, I was not banned from rlc but late 2018 when leora and the Russian apartments we were closed I stopped my subscription so segpay had blocked my card, everything and solved LEORA I'm back.

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wingtsun said:

J’ai enfin résolu mon problème de carte bancaire avec segpay, je n’étais pas banni de rlc mais fin 2018 quand leora et les apparts russe on était fermé j’ai stoppé mon abonnement donc segpay avais bloqué ma carte, tout et résolu LEORA je suis de retour.

I finally solved my problem of bank card with segpay, I was not banned from rlc but late 2018 when leora and the Russian apartments we were closed I stopped my subscription so segpay had blocked my card, everything and solved LEORA I'm back.

Be careful with where and what you post, though. Or you may suffer the same fate as a few other poor contributors. Enjoy your new-found freedom!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, nickasgr said:

I m not going to renew if they are not going to send a male to Leoras appartment...whats the point?

Yes the videos of males here are rather disappointing !