B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #2

3 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

I really hope she doesn't hurt herself......She does have some shitty friends in that apartment...

I've never been a fan of solo bates but I'd love to see Sara rub one off right now and maybe calm her a little

6 ore fa, non ha detto:

Non sono mai stato un fan dei bates da solista, ma mi piacerebbe vedere Sara fregarsene uno in questo momento e forse calmarla un po '

compared to what you said yesterday, around three o'clock Sara tried to wake up her handsome boy in every way, asking him for something, then he looked for something between his things and then she was pissed off, maybe she was looking for the lighter, I hope leave it early, otherwise Sara will be hospitalized for ethyl coma

19 girls on RLC and only 6 guys. Numi brother makes it 7 and Sara BF makes it 8. If there was 3000 girls on RLC and only 20 guys members here will still complain about the guys it's absolutely ridiculous. Guys exist in the world sure most members here are guys most of you wouldn't be here if guys wasn't made in the world.

• Like 2

After the closure of lots of apartments which held some of my favorites, Sara was my favorite and the reason for keeping my subscription. For me it's one of the prettiest girls ever to be in RLC, and I just love watching her.

But seeing her with this guy makes me feel physically nauseous. It's like someone throws sh*t in your favorite dish. Hope he leaves soon. I will see if this happens in maybe 1 or 2 days, otherwise it's the end of RLC for me.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I can't believe the lengths Numi will go to in order to keep her brother away from Sara or Aurora.  I don't know how she got that thing there but he went right upstairs, stumbled taking his pants off and instantly to sleep.  Numi couldn't be happier.  Cock block strikes yet again

I don't see her keeping him away from them, but Sara has a bf so don't think he wants to try anything with her, that leaves Aurora left, he has given her massages many times but I think thats all you will be seeing him do to her.

13 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i was told that it is blatantly obvious that Numi & her brother David are much much more than just brother and sister so I can understand the cock blocking going on by Numi.  the night in B4 where he had some kind of something going on with Damira had to have been a prearranged deal and it was probably for the tattoo that Damira got from him.  use your own judgement but that's what i was told and it all fits right in with what i've been reading and have been told.

Whats that suppose to mean ?