B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #2

11 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Whats that suppose to mean ?

It means, IMO, that Harley is believing someone else's misguided fantasies.  He really needs a new informant that does not have him hog tied and believing him

hook line and sinker 😏

• Like 3

2 hours ago, happyone said:

It means, IMO, that Harley is believing someone else's misguided fantasies.  He really needs a new informant that does not have him hog tied and believing him

hook line and sinker 😏

LOL as sharp as a person that i think you are, you don't have a clue about who i'm getting my information from.  you choose to look at what all these tenants do through rose colored glasses and that allows you to miss the finer details.  why don't you quit sticking your nose into my business!!!

16 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i was told that it is blatantly obvious that Numi & her brother David are much much more than just brother and sister so I can understand the cock blocking going on by Numi.  the night in B4 where he had some kind of something going on with Damira had to have been a prearranged deal and it was probably for the tattoo that Damira got from him.  use your own judgement but that's what i was told and it all fits right in with what i've been reading and have been told.

LOL

Both Damira and Debby paid him with cash, your're wrong again.....

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

ı found the drug they have used.

so that's what the kitchen looks like now days....hmmm, it hasn't changed a bit in 30 months lol.

as for the drug comment,  that is what they use to keep there sinus passages clear from all the toot they do!!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i think you know what it means and if you don't you shouldn't be on this forum!

No, please explain to me ..
How can a twin couple be more than siblings

• Like 1