B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #2

I hope Sara is getting ready to meet and bring boyfriend,hope she isn't getting ready to go to one of Barca houses and put some lake fake lesbian show.Think he is staying in an motel..So could be we dont gona see nothing.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I hope Sara is getting ready to meet and bring boyfriend,hope she isn't getting ready to go to one of Barca houses and put some lake fake lesbian show.Think he is staying in an motel..So could be we dont gona see nothing.

the motel cardboard maybe!

Just now, ze81 said:

You would rather see her bring him back?  I feel like throwing up just seeing him. 

btw I love your incredible command of the English grammar. 😀

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

You would rather see her bring him back?  I feel like throwing up just seeing him. 

btw I love your incredible command of the English grammar. 😀

"btw i love your incredible command of the English grammar"..now reading what i wrote it sounds kinda confusing hehe.I feel like throwing up every time this Barca girls put out arranjed lesbian fake shows,like they are doing their job..then they finish..wash..and leave,nothing hot in it.The Sara dude..i won't judge him by his clothes etc,in cams he treated her ok and thanks to both we could see some real sex without big shows in the house.Would say between seing him back or show girl Sophie..100% seing him back and doing stuff with Sara.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

"btw i love your incredible command of the English grammar"..now reading what i wrote it sounds kinda confusing hehe.I feel like throwing up every time this Barca girls put out arranjed lesbian fake shows,like they are doing their job..then they finish..wash..and leave,nothing hot in it.The Sara dude..i won't judge him by his clothes etc,in cams he treated her ok and thanks to both we could see some real sex without big shows in the house.Would say between seing him back or show girl Sophie..100% seing him back and doing stuff with Sara.

Each  to his own I guess   BARF

• Upvote 1

But don't horry my good people,Numi,brother arrived and Gess Aurora will arrive soon,then the good stuff like some hot long massage will take place,maybe a absolutely natural makeout session between the two girls.Its nonsense to watch boyfriends in cams when we can enjoy some arranjed shows,so much better...maybe Sophie can join and lead the hot stuff moment😋.

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Each  to his own I guess   BARF

Absolutely,we don't have to agree with everything,hell we can even desagree with everything😁.Just hope there will be stuff,moments that will be enjoyable for all tastes.

• Like 1