B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #2

à l’instant, HarleyFatboy a dit :

i guess it's like Amalia and Chris where gf & bf, Damira and whatever that guys name was in B3 were gf & bf for one night, i'm sorry i just don't buy it and believe they were setup by RLC.  you can believe what you want to but i don't buy it and i don't buy it that the guy Sara is with is any different.

But that's the problem no one knows so without evidence we shouldn't be calling anyone names that are upsetting. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Numi is another totally worthless one and needs to be sent home taking that brother with her!!

Since you do not even watch RLC--who do you keep trying to convince with posts like these???   Putting you on ignore, certainly is not going to improve this forum

because you will continually troll. inflame, and turn this into a bullshit forum. Just my opinion, but I think there are a lot of other CC members that just do not like

your kind of rhetoric most of the time. 

• Like 4

Just now, happyone said:

Since you do not even watch RLC--who do you keep trying to convince with posts like these???   Putting you on ignore, certainly is not going to improve this forum

because you will continually troll. inflame, and turn this into a bullshit forum. Just my opinion, but I think there are a lot of other CC members that just do not like

i do not like your kind of rhetoric most of the time....so what's the difference!

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Even on my list "ignored" it pollutes me the page in the answer that make him those who still read it. This poor guy is stinking, is he pervert or just sick?

• Like 2

il y a 16 minutes, miscvoyeur a dit :

What I find funny is the same assholes in this thread that are calling this guy homeless and other derogatory names will turn right around and cry about no one should ever say anything negative about the girls. Nothing but hypocritical bullshit from hypocritical assholes.

I don't understand why this sort of language been referred to someone is been allowed it's disgusting comments that are vile and upsetting when referring to guys appearing in the girls apts.

• Like 1