Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

il y a 1 minute, raul399 a dit :

I do not get tired of seeing it .. hahaha ... I always get excited with reading when I see it live .... I leave the recordings for other people ...

If you give people your recordings RLC will ban you.

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

If none of the little friends were brought along to the new residence, perhaps some consideration should be given to attempting to acquire a new one or perhaps several or more, to be nearby and available to assist in achieving certain desires and feelings of satisfaction. If they were able to be acquired at the location of the previous residence, certainly some could be located and acquired there at the location of the current residence.

The absence of her little friends is probably down to Airport Security with all bags being X-rayed

• Like 1

That was certainly quite interesting and a great way to loosen up, relieve some tensions, and relax there. Something that may have it made it perhaps even more interesting and satisfying, would have been if it were to have occurred in the BR there since the other cam views there are not even as good in views like most were in the previous residence, and perhaps if there were more in the occurrence such as aids or toys to give and receive even more stimulation and perhaps therefore more satisfaction and gratification. Still, it was definitely a quite interesting and wonderful occasion.

1 hour ago, Suicida said:

Leora singing Rammstein it's just perfection.

Leora, mein Herz in Flammen!

Hi Suicida; it's long time Leora love "Metal" and Rammstein is one of her favorite bands, last night she have past a long set of "Rammstein" 💛 before his first little masturbation. Knowing how the old Russian generation feels and the resentment towards germany who percécuts them and massacred during the second world war, it's interesting to see that, younger, she has good parents who are open to the world today and allow her to do her own musical education by herself, no resentment with the past for Leora shows a superior intelligence, "Rammstein" 💛 is in my eyes one of the best if not the best "Metal" group today 👍👍

Bonjour  suicida; Cela fait longtemps que Leora aime le "Metal" et Rammstein est l’un de ses groupes préférés. Hier soir, elle a déjà passé un long set de "Rammstein" 💛avant sa première petite masturbation. Connaissant les sentiments de la vieille génération russe et le ressentiment à l’égard de l’Allemagne qui les a persécutés et massacrés pendant la Seconde Guerre mondiale, il est intéressant de voir que, plus jeune, elle a de bons parents qui ont une ouverture sur le monde actuelle et lui permette de faire son éducation musicale par elle même, aucun ressentiment envers le passé pour Leora montre une intelligence supérieure, "Rammstein" 💛est à mes yeux l'un des meilleurs sinon le meilleur groupe de "Metal" aujourd'hui 👍👍

:angel:

jack nicholson yes GIF

Hail CC // Hail "CHUUUT"

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, firewall said:

i will never understand the excitation there is on this leora, we saw already everything with her and a thousand of masturbation of her for the cameras but no the people continue to be excited like kids

Obviously, you need to go to find a different venue to watch. Letting those who are here in this thread enjoy the lady it is about. ☹️

I have to ask, Why are you here if she is so boring to you?

• Like 6

Just now, scutus said:

Obviously, you need to go to find a different venue to watch. Letting those who are here in this thread enjoy the lady it is about. ☹️

don't worry i will not waste more time on the leora topic i have understand this is only a topic  for the leora fans, have fun.

il y a 6 minutes, scutus a dit :

It amazes me when anyone says anything negative about the girls or Leora they are told to either go elsewhere or whatever yet members can say disgusting comments about guys in the girls apt or guys in general and get away it.  Perhaps a balance of rules need to be inforced.

• Like 3

Just now, Daleys said:

It amazes me when anyone says anything negative about the girls or Leora they are told to either go elsewhere or whatever yet members can say disgusting comments about guys in the girls apt or guys in general and get away it.  Perhaps a balance of rules need to be inforced.

Every coin has two sides. Each side has an opinion. My opinion is that this thread would not exist were it not for the tenants it is about. If you  re read the comment firewall made. It was not aimed at Leora, it was aimed at the posters who support Leora. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, scutus said:

who are you to question what he reads and comments on in this forum?  he never said anything about watching her!  people that don't watch RLC are entitled to read this forum and make comments off of what they read.  this might be a new concept for you but that is how forums work!!  why don't you mind your own business and leave others alone!!

• Like 2