Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

funny I remember saying that I thought there were problems between paul and her and people took my head off now she is alone that's why I get sick of this site too many jerks that just think they know everything

I mean.... her and Paul talk every day and they're not broken up, so I don't really get your point.

• Like 1

God!!!!!! if we believe that he could not surprise us today he has achieved it, he is still the goddess ......
1- the wonder dress is very pretty
2- very sensual lingerie
3- wet your tits with very exciting
4- the best by far from all the annals I've seen of her .... she has put almost all the dildo inside her ass ... spectacular
5 - intense and very pleasant orgasm .. leaving the dildo inside for a few minutes ....
thank you very much my beautiful girl for making me enjoy it so much .. I never get tired of seeing you and I will never do it .. thousand kisses

dios!!!!!! si creimos que ya no podia sorprendernos hoy lo ha conseguido sigue siendo la diosa......
1- el vestido maravillo es muy bonito
2- lenceria muy sensual
3- mojarse las tetas con saliba muy excitante
4- el mejor con mucha diferencia de todos los anales que he visto de ella.... se ha metido casi todo el consolador dentro de su culo... espectacular
5 - orgasmo intenso y muy placentero.. dejando el consolador dentro por unos minutos....
mil gracias mi niña guapa por hacerme disfrutan tanto.. nunca me canso de verte y nunco lo hare.. mil besos