Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

15 minutes ago, scutus said:

Obviously, you need to go to find a different venue to watch. Letting those who are here in this thread enjoy the lady it is about. ☹️

I have to ask, Why are you here if she is so boring to you?

I know I don't go over to the Masha board and complain about her. In fact, I don't even know if a Masha board exists. Quite honestly, scutus, when people come on here and say something negative about Leora or RLC (and I know I've done it) The agenda is to get something else that they want. It has nothing to do with Leora being boring. It has everything to do with shaming you for liking her to hide some other agenda.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

What the hell does this discussion have to with Leora ? It is all off topic so lets try to stay on topic. 

i'm sorry to say but it does have to do with Leora.  FW made a comment that he couldn't understand how people can still be so excited about Leora when they have seen everything she has to offer a bazillion times.

28 minutes ago, firewall said:

i will never understand the excitation there is on this leora, we saw already everything with her and a thousand of masturbation of her for the cameras but no the people continue to be excited like kids

In my opinion, the strength of the reaction has nothing to do with voyeurism. Rather, it will be most likely a kind of obsession. Something like a crush for a pop star or like an unreturned love. The interruption due to the stop of the russian apartments and the absence of Paul will probably have even intensified the whole thing.  What amazes me most is how some people here idealize Leora. 

Anyway, this apartment is a big disappointment. It's like Barcelona with just one girl all alone the whole time. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

not the envy anymore, you can't say what you think on the leora thread and 30 seconds later someone jump on you, this is a big particularity of the leora topic, the cohabitation between the leora fans and the others is just impossible here this is the reality

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Sarebbe interessante sapere chi si sta guardando, perché nell'appartamento di Leora Cam 2 si trova nella camera da letto 7 LR, Cam, e lei non indossa calze

the message is that if you put in front of cam2 or 7 you can see better because it's not far away.
and she had ghostly white stockings.
maybe it's you who doesn't know what to watch or understand.

34 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

The absence of her little friends is probably down to Airport Security with all bags being X-rayed

Although that is an interesting point New my friend, and likely highly probable if she indeed flew and did not take some other form of transportation with perhaps somewhat less stringent security as is flying such as perhaps a train, still it seems it may be even somewhat less difficult to acquire something such as her little friends there where she is now, than perhaps back where she came from or is from. Certainly a good point to take into consideration though.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

In my opinion, the strength of the reaction has nothing to do with voyeurism. Rather, it will be most likely a kind of obsession. Something like a crush for a pop star or like an unreturned love. The interruption due to the stop of the russian apartments and the absence of Paul will probably have even intensified the whole thing.  What amazes me most is how some people here idealize Leora. 

Anyway, this apartment is a big disappointment. It's like Barcelona with just one girl all alone the whole time. 

i totally agree 100%!

10 minutes ago, firewall said:

not the envy anymore, you can't say what you think on the leora thread and 30 seconds later someone jump on you, this is a big particularity of the leora topic, the cohabitation between the leora fans and the others is just impossible here this is the reality

if you let them keep you from posting it will continue to get worse.  you post what you like or don't like and to hell with them!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

the message is that if you put in front of cam2 or 7 you can see better because it's not far away.
and she had ghostly white stockings.
maybe it's you who doesn't know what to watch or understand.

I'm not going to argue, except to say after all these years I must have been wasting my time as I was obviously following the wrong Leora, Oh silly me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

if you let them keep you from posting it will continue to get worse.  you post what you like or don't like and to hell with them!!

it was already the reason for why i have never participate in the old leora topic  during the past years, this is just not a place for me

• Like 1