B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Would say with exception of b2 and COV Barca the other two Barca houses(b1 and b4)have a good group of girls,being so much girls that isn't easy to accomplish.

i have always found interesting to bring some guys here for see the development with the girls, i know many guys prefer the girls/girls things but not everybody

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Would say with exception of b2 and COV Barca the other two Barca houses(b1 and b4)have a good group of girls,being so much girls that isn't easy to accomplish.

If I know one little thing about women it's I'm sure there is layers upon layers of drama we don't even see. 

But yeah, it's nice to see them very friendly with each other and getting along.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

The boxes on the couch is for a Chromecast.  Aurora must have reset the router a dozen times for some reason but they never connected the Chromecast to the TV. 

They usually have the chromecast running, if it got disconnect it can sometimes be a little buggy to connect again unless you know how

Just now, Fagen said:

They usually have the chromecast running, if it got disconnect it can sometimes be a little buggy to connect again unless you know how

It's definitely  a Chromecast that Aurora brought as the BF read the box in very broken English (he did it better then I can do Cyrillic so props to him).  Maybe the one built into the TV won't stream Netflix or something.

2 hours ago, Daleys said:

Sara if you are reading this please ignore the comments of those who made comments regarding your boyfriend we want to see you have sex without the covers please.

6 hours ago, firewall said:

well another hiding sex under the blanket this morning, seems he decided to hide everything now 😏

And you can probably thank all the people on this forum that insulted him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

And you can probably thank all the people on this forum that insulted him.

Now that's funny you are insulting CC members, because you don't like the comments they made about her boyfriend hiding under the covers ?? So you're doing the same thing you don't like !!