B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

Goodbye and Thanks Aurora! You are a person extremely endearing by your delicacy, your relationship to others. in spite of the brevity of your passage, I carefully store the memories you leave us. I hope to complete my collection soon during a longer stay. Take care of yourself and succeed your next challenges.

До свидания и спасибо Аврора! Вы - человек, чрезвычайно милый вашей деликатностью, вашими отношениями с другими. Несмотря на краткость вашего отрывка, я тщательно храню воспоминания, которые вы оставили нам. Я надеюсь завершить свою коллекцию в ближайшее время во время длительного пребывания. Позаботьтесь о себе и успешно справьтесь с вашими новыми задачами.

• Like 3

hi everyone havent been watching reallifecam in awhile but i can see that alot of the apt.are gone.now you have to be premium to watch most of these apt and nina and kira went to vh.the reason i stopped watching cause its the same day in day out.leora boring bates  the return of stella and belles with her boyfriend the return of megan,and sofie and naomi they cant get new girls so they keep recycling the trash.smh im glad i stopped watching reallifescam.

• Like 1

Aurora, come back. You forgot to take Stella with you 🙂

Goodbye Aurora, you were an asset in # B1.
With the us Sara it was top mood.
Come home well and come back if possible.
You are a girl who is welcome and allowed to come back.

1 hour ago, canito said:

hi everyone havent been watching reallifecam in awhile but i can see that alot of the apt.are gone.now you have to be premium to watch most of these apt and nina and kira went to vh.the reason i stopped watching cause its the same day in day out.leora boring bates  the return of stella and belles with her boyfriend the return of megan,and sofie and naomi they cant get new girls so they keep recycling the trash.smh im glad i stopped watching reallifescam.

I wondered what happened to you Canito, good to hear that you are still alive and well.  i've been RLC free for 30 months now and i must admit, except for a couple of times I'm really glad that i'm not a member anymore.  I do try to stay up with the funny pages (CC) though as it's always funny to see what and how different people post to events that occur on RLC. Have a good one!!

1 hour ago, moritzmax said:

Aurora, come back. You forgot to take Stella with you 🙂

Aurora, come back......you forgot to take all the rest of the Barcelona girls with you except Holly because she is new but she is one of them so you could probably take her as well !!!!

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I would not shed many tears for Aurora, I believe that this group of girls we will see very often in these apartments, I am very saddened by her departure 🎉

unfortunately you are probably right, the party/orgy type girls are what RLC seems to employ these days