Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

8 minutes ago, refazer said:

en este foro todos tenemos un punto de comunicación

Una derrota: somos voyeurs

Así que dejemos de juzgar a otros

Finally a sensible opinion, we are in this place for what we are, the life or personal situation of these people neither I know it, nor can I know it, nor interest me, if someone wants to worry about the life of someone who sponsors an African child

14 minutes ago, refazer said:

on this forum we all have a commum point

A defeat: we are voyeurs

So let's stop judging others

And lest anyone take me the wrong way, or misunderstand. I like and care for them both.  I don't judge them for the choices .....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rtgonzo said:

Y para que nadie me tome por el camino equivocado, o lo malinterprete. Me gustan y me preocupo por los dos. No los juzgo por las elecciones .....

I think you have been clear. I followed them for a while in RLC. I don't like Nina and Kira feels sorry for me, but they have never worried me nor will they

1 hour ago, rtgonzo said:

Domy, if an apt were in say Lyons, or Chicago, you or I could say more from direct listening right?  Knowing the mother tongue can make a big difference. But, as you imply, anybody can have an agenda. So, everything with a grain, or 5, of salt, eh?

Yes, of course, but what surprises me most is the vehemence of these attacks, because they are more than just criticisms. It's more like a barrage against concurrency. Why did not these people ever attack N & K when they were on RLC? At least one of these people has been there for several years even though another has been there for only a few hours. I find it strange. That's all.

• Like 5

I like to watch N&K and their cats and stuff in right doses..i don't enjoy their sex moments because there is no variation,no spice in it,i don't like when they go  to anotehr house to do web cam shows,i like the look of the house But dislike how some cams ar mounted to high view or a little to far view,I like they beyaviour in house is of a normal couple without going to bed naked and open legs and pussy for cams for hours,I like how they treat their pets,I am not an fan of the couple neither hater of them.When they do something i don't like i will say it..when they do something i like i will say it..they are kinda cute,but not a lot.Could be better..could be worst.Lets try to keep this house post(like all the others in VH part of forum)varied and were people are free to have diferent or equal opinions.Its a forum not a temple to praise "goddesses".If for you someone of This residents is a goddess than fine..but also acept that for others the same residents could be just a resident of a cam site,no more or less.Have fun..or don't have fun.

• Like 4

To bad we don't have a cam in livingroom(like Ary always have)were we could see in good view the girls watching tv,we have cam3 to watch the girls but that way we don't see the tv,and we have cam4 were we could see the tv but only the back of the girls😕.

• Like 1

That's all I can write - you don't know how Russian girls in Europe are treated. What comments do you hear when you speak Russian. We are treated like toys, like sexual objects. That is funny to you, gentlemen, 
No, I'm not involved with RLC or VH. My acquaintance with Nina and Kira is accidental, 
Everyone has the right to be judged, everyone has the right to their own opinion, I do not attack anyone, I do not impose my own opinion on anyone, This is a forum, you can write what you think. Nina and Kira are what you want to see, So much closed topic, enjoy watching..,

• Like 2