Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

Just now, Amy3 said:

I don't care who you are friends with. I haven't done anything to warrant having my personal life threatened. You RLC keep coming in here to put down VHTV posters, and I presume me in particular and practically nothing any of you people have said is an actual argument. In a nutshell here is everything that I have said.

1. Their camming sucks!

2. They are going to have to change if they want to be successful on VHTV. Here it is a sex competition for views which is how the tenants are paid.

3. That I think VHTV is going to make sure that this apt does not fail because they want to stick to RLC for as long as a hard as they can.

Now, you tell me how what I have been saying warrants someone threatening my personal life?

I am none of those things. Just liked what you said. That's all.

2 hours ago, hacıvat said:

Fanaticism .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Indeed,It destroy any house topic,being were or in couples in vacations house of rlc(with couple B&N).It leads to a one dimensional house topic were the same after a couples months is left to flies and half dozen users at max.Hope that never happens in VH part of cc..VH part of forum always been more open and diverse,no one have "goddesses" and we were always free to say what we feel without many filters.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well they were never fully naked in the LV on RLC so perhaps its a step forward.

They were sometimes,mainly in livingroom coach,one or other time also in kitchen,not a much as other "nudity only" houses but they were one or other.