Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

5 minutes ago, rtgonzo said:

And I think the other was somebody's brother or cousin or something.🤣.but that does not mean that they will orgies together . And there is the problem for the VHTV partisans I think. I've seen a lot of "VHTV is this, VHTV is that, N&k better bring in some dicks and party, get with the program or they'll fail.". These women are who they are. Coming to VHTV is a 2-way deal. Sure they their reasons for signing on, but VHTV knew exactly what they would and would not be getting when they signed them on.  Neither party is stupid here. And if, as someone has implied, it's personal between the owners of RLC and VHTV? 

The reason to signing in was most probably  the same as the others residents..$$,if you are a VH user for long time you know that or the resists are active(sexually)or after some time they are replaced,it's not always like this But seen it so much times.Them being their own managers means they don't need to do a lot of things neither as much times.No doubts this womans(or any other ones)are what Who they are,but that doesn't mean you have to like them.

I like to have pets again in a house with true owners that like them and will not abandon the pets when they leave site or change house,and will enjoy to watch them just like i did before,the couple they never my vibe,but always found funny to watch both girls faces expressions p..one usualy with a kind smile in face,other more poker,"hungry" face,Will maybe enjoy more the couple if for exemple they start doing their sex sometimes with lights on,in dark the view is bad.Now they are in VH and we should look to them as VH residents,rlc is gone for them,that stage of their life done,new one started.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The reason to signing in was most probably  the same as the others residents..$$,if you are a VH user for long time you know that or the resists are active(sexually)or after some time they are replaced,it's not always like this But seen it so much times.Them being their own managers means they don't need to do a lot of things neither as much times.No doubts this womans(or any other ones)are what Who they are,but that doesn't mean you have to like them.

Fair enough. And no, not a long time VH user. So I'm here because N&K have come to VH.  I've checked it over before and it didn't really appeal. When I sub'd to RLC believe me it wasn't for the Barca loungers.  And VH will only continue to keep getting My $$ while they stay. See, it cuts both ways 😁. Of course N & K want the $, from VH. VH wants the subs $$ N & K will bring in. The folks running VH can viewer analytics as well as anybody else. They can no doubt tell exactly who is viewing whom, when,  sign-up and retention and churn rates for each house. And if they don't my consulting rates are reasonable, although I'm picky about where I'm willing to travel.

But N & K are neither Broke nor Desperate, and as you say their own mangers ( so no cut to a middle man)  and pay their own rent. They also have other incomes. So, while they may "adjust" a little, i doubt it will be that much. Naked/topless around the apt was a pretty regular thing. And they're a married couple in a relationship for 8 years. So, the sex, while pretty regular, a'int exactly an hours long bangathon every night. 🙄  So like what and who you like,  and maybe watch that . We're all entitled to our opinion and to express them. I certainly won't say you have to like them.

Oh and ninja'd by Strumchaser on the Kira's brother thing.

• Like 5

Nina & Kira are gone until the 24th.   The Topics in this Apartment Board can only be Read Only. Once the Tenants return then they'll be available for commenting once again.  There's too much argumenting and flaming going on. If you wish to keep arguing do it over at Rants & Flames.   

• Like 15