Khloe & Creed (2019) Part #1

@Cristian&Ruta when you turn this cam just a little bit to the right we still see the sofa but also have a perfect view in the hallway 😉

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch Living room camera in private voyeur show of Khloe & Creed at Voyeur House TV

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think they would make more money all 4 lving together. These 2 alone won't do well unless they have other friends outside of RC, who will visit them, but would not have joined with RC.

They lived together for some time before but had some conflicts. So I don't think it will work 

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

@ Кристиан и Рута,  когда вы поворачиваете эту камеру немного вправо, мы все еще видим диван, но у нас также есть прекрасный вид в коридоре  😉

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Смотрите камеру в гостиной в частном вуайеристском шоу Khloe & Creed на Voyeur House TV

my friend, we'll put a camera in the hallway tomorrow. we just did not have time to get the delivery and you will see everything)

• Like 2

• StnCld316 changed the title to Khloe & Creed (2019) Part #1
1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Я думаю, что они заработали бы больше денег все 4 жизни вместе. Эти двое сами по себе не преуспеют, если у них нет других друзей за пределами RC, которые будут их посещать, но не присоединились бы к RC.

we also need our own space, not to live together for the sake of increasing earnings. We on the project only combine business with pleasure. there is the main work) thank you for caring, my friend

• Like 1