Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019 #2

happyone

45 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I found the new cam placement less enjoyable,there was no need of having the cams in extreme zoom,they could be giving close view but still be far enought for us to watch things in a more natural way,funny enought houses feels more small,more "hidden" now with more two cams and some change in old one side positions than it was before with less cams.The voyeur experience got worst after they did the changes.Actualy watching the house less now than i watch before.

there is no thought process when RLC decides to make changes, they just do it and hope for the best.  a lot of you wanted more cams and now that you got them, you don't like them.  this kind of changes (poor changes) needs to be communicated to RLC via RLC support, and not by expressing your disappointment on the forum.  send them an email to support if you don't like it.  always remember....the squeaky wheel gets the grease!!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

there is no thought process when RLC decides to make changes, they just do it and hope for the best.  a lot of you wanted more cams and now that you got them, you don't like them.  this kind of changes (poor changes) needs to be communicated to RLC via RLC support, and not by expressing your disappointment on the forum.  send them an email to support if you don't like it.  always remember....the squeaky wheel gets the grease!!

And do you think their rlc support cares hehe.People send them questions and a lot of times don't even get response or a very late one with a generic response,In My opinion the best place to say what is wrong and right in rlc(or th others cam sites)is cc,don't think they gona correct the cams,for them the changes were for better..livingroom now have two extremely zoomed cams catching the sofa and the sex moments that they will put in all their glory in replay thumbs..that's what matter for them.And a forum is a forum..to talk about everything,"the squeaky wheel gets the grease" hehe,always learning always learning.

• Like 1

And all i can say is that you people have to put yourselfs a major question...why did the rabid didn't  eat the carrot but instead he jumped inside the stool with the green and red veggies..this is the major subject!

35 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And all i can say is that you people have to put yourselfs a major question...why did the rabid didn't  eat the carrot but instead he jumped inside the stool with the green and red veggies..this is the major subject!

the rabbit ate the carrot to have better eyesight so Wile E. Coyote couldn't sneak up on him..............and that's my final answer LOL

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

the rabbit ate the carrot to have better eyesight so Wile E. Coyote couldn't sneak up on him..............and that's my final answer LOL

All i can say is that you are 100% correct but also 100% wrong.Lets make a minute of silence in honor of rabbit Jimmy Veggie and then forget the bastard forever.Amen.😁.

The cams placements in livingroom were bad but the lights and cams in bedroom are big improvement,never seen Martina glorious ass so good detail,Would love to see Martina with other dude But thing will not happen.

28 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The cams placements in livingroom were bad but the lights and cams in bedroom are big improvement,never seen Martina glorious ass so good detail,Would love to see Martina with other dude But thing will not happen.

Well I would like it so much if they could get Nerdy Gerdy drunk one night and have a good old fashioned 3some with her.