Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019 #2

happyone

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

is just a butt in only panties lmao.......you've never seen that before!!

Of course I have! I've eaten chocolate countless times before too, doesn't mean it isn't good!

• Like 2

I am so happy that there is one free camera again. It has not disappointed!

Martina is - for me - the most beautiful of all the RLC girls. She is the most real woman. The others are more fake, with too much make up and too much "acts". But Martina is a real woman who just lives her own life. Awesome.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

She is in my tastes the sexiest girl in rlc,she doesn't get vulgar or to much show type,she manages to do things minimal naturally,only exception is when she puts shows with her girlfriend(that i don't like),but rest of time..most normal act woman in all site.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2019 at 6:22 PM, ze81 said:

She is in my tastes the sexiest girl in rlc,she doesn't get vulgar or to much show type,she manages to do things minimal naturally,only exception is when she puts shows with her girlfriend(that i don't like),but rest of time..most normal act woman in all site.

Z, I agree with you, the shows with her spectacled friend are ridiculous , embarrassing and childish. But apart from that Martina is by far the very best RLC girl. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Z, I agree with you, the shows with her spectacled friend are ridiculous , embarrassing and childish. But apart from that Martina is by far the very best RLC girl. 

Totaly,when Martina is in her best is when she is being herself,without lame shows with the girlfriend.Martina looks "real",sadly not very usual nowdays in rlc.

7 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Didn't know Martina had done shows with a girl.  Surprising, would not have expected it.  When has she done that?

They do it from time to time(with her usualy girlfriend with glasses)usualy is some twerk show,clothes trying,feels like a Barca show but with more clothes😅.Thank god it only happens from time to time.