Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019 #2

happyone

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

what show has she ever done with her girlfriend?

In reality none, I think he can not tell the difference between a show made to please the cameras and a fun time between two real friends who have fun, dance and all that can be done between friends without that there is something ambiguous

• Like 3

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

In reality none, I think he can not tell the difference between a show made to please the cameras and a fun time between two real friends who have fun, dance and all that can be done between friends without that there is something ambiguous

Well when you are a rlc user for years is pretty easy to see most of time what is show or not,usualy when is show they do show..then look to phone..then a little more show..then look to phone.Would say Martina and girlfriend Sometimes is pure show and others just friends having fun.in any case is just my view of it,others think opposite.No one can say 100% sure is a show or 100% it isn't.Depends what you think of it.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Well when you are a rlc user for years is pretty easy to see most of time what is show or not,usualy when is show they do show..then look to phone..then a little more show..then look to phone.Would say Martina and girlfriend Sometimes is pure show and others just friends having fun.in any case is just my view of it,others think opposite.No one can say 100% sure is a show or 100% it isn't.Depends what you think of it.

The show I witnessed seemed to be the result of to much wine.Harmless.

10 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

The show I witnessed seemed to be the result of to much wine.Harmless.

Fair enought,we don't have to agree always.One thing i think most of us agree is how sexy Martina is,that is undisputed😁.

Seems is another long MN,maybe they notice the same things as us..it was a mistake to take out the cam that catched the livingroom dinning table and also the lack of quality of one of the bedroom cams(maybe it's because the cam placement)it gives a to dark image,some lag also.Hope they fixed something.

Martina was very drunk when she returned at seven this morning. I wondered how she managed to come home safely. Public transport or taxi? She doesn’t drink much alcohol during the week but when she goes out on Saturday night she enjoys being intoxicated. Wine and whiskey are her favorites.