Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019 #2

happyone

15 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Last year, same time , Martina went to Iceland for 12 days. As she has packed mainly warmer clothes I guess she will go there again. Without her RLC will be a boring place. 

Thank you I was wondering why she needed all the cold weather clothes, she's going to be missed.😢

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

Last year when Martina spent a holiday in Iceland RLC informed us about the exact date of Martina’s return. By the way, she didn’t pack so many clothes then. I’ m afraid she’ll be away for quite a while. I do already miss her.

She did pack a lot of clothes.I wouldnt think RLC would let Alberto stay there alone to long.People are paying money to see these two and others on camera not off.

1 hour ago, JYBRD said:

Ive thought for some time now Martinas interests lie elsewhere.

You’re right. A young beautiful woman, attractive and horny by nature, 10 days away from her partner, always runs the risk of being approached by some handsome young man. Martina, knowing perfectly well that Alberto won’t cheat on her and will be there when she comes back, may be ready for a fling. I’m jealous of the lucky guy she chooses.  🦴

2 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

You’re right. A young beautiful woman, attractive and horny by nature, 10 days away from her partner, always runs the risk of being approached by some handsome young man. Martina, knowing perfectly well that Alberto won’t cheat on her and will be there when she comes back, may be ready for a fling. I’m jealous of the lucky guy she chooses.  🦴

I think a girl like her needs a guy like Alberto around.Someone who doesnt mind her being out all hours of the night. I can think of a few guys that would.