Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019 #2

happyone

On 9/11/2019 at 4:21 AM, valdemar said:

Can we ask her to put pictures from her trip straight to our forum?

Valdemar! Martina won’t be able to do this. Last year, however, when she came back from Iceland she switched on her iPhone, moved closely to the kitchen cam and showed us some video clips of her Icelandic holiday. They showed Martina with friends near a waterfall and in front of hot springs. And we could see them walking on a glacier. I guess she’ll show us photos and videos of this year’s holiday, too. I’m looking forward to it.

3 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Valdemar! Martina won’t be able to do this. Last year, however, when she came back from Iceland she switched on her iPhone, moved closely to the kitchen cam and showed us some video clips of her Icelandic holiday. They showed Martina with friends near a waterfall and in front of hot springs. And we could see them walking on a glacier. I guess she’ll show us photos and videos of this year’s holiday, too. I’m looking forward to it.

It was a joke. I remember that. I went to Iceland myself this summer. Nice, but to go again next year? Nope, there are more interesting places around. Will wait for pictures from kitchen camera.

6 minutes ago, valdemar said:

It was a joke. I remember that. I went to Iceland myself this summer. Nice, but to go again next year? Nope, there are more interesting places around. Will wait for pictures from kitchen camera.

I, too, spent a holiday in Iceland 9 years ago (3 1/2 weeks) and I had exactly the same feelings you had. I enjoyed the stay thoroughly but I doubted whether I really wanted to come back. 

• Like 1