Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019 #2

happyone

There is nothing else to watch on RLC when Martina is away. Naket buts of B girls on show, crazy Yanai and Leora working for last 10 years. After Martina is back I will watch for some time.  But as weather is getting cold and girls will start wearing clothes my plan is to cancel subscription.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, valdemar said:

There is nothing else to watch on RLC when Martina is away. Naket buts of B girls on show, crazy Yanai and Leora working for last 10 years. After Martina is back I will watch for some time.  But as weather is getting cold and girls will start wearing clothes my plan is to cancel subscription.

I wouldnt be to surprised to see Martina leave anytime. She seems to have more going on off camera than on these days.

10 hours ago, valdemar said:

Sadly that's the route site is going,Martina&Alberto are probably the only house left Regard real life in cams were the girl isn't always naked with ass and pussy turned to cams.

• Like 2