happyone

Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019 #2

They sure watch a lot of cartoons😅.

12 hours ago, ze81 said:

They sure watch a lot of cartoons😅.

micky mouse thumbs up GIF

• Like 2

80s 1980s GIF..the a team 80s GIF.They should watch some 80s madness.

• Like 2

Martina now drinks her hot chocolate from a cup saying “Russia”, she sometimes wears a new T-shirt saying “Russia”. May be we were wrong when we believed her to have spent her holiday in Iceland. RLC is Russian, isn’t it.

On 10/2/2019 at 10:05 PM, StnCld316 said:

micky mouse thumbs up GIF

"The Simpsons" seem to be high on their priority list.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Martina now drinks her hot chocolate from a cup saying “Russia”, she sometimes wears a new T-shirt saying “Russia”. May be we were wrong when we believed her to have spent her holiday in Iceland. RLC is Russian, isn’t it.

She didn't show pictures for us. By amount of worm clothes she went  north from Spain for sure.

15 minutes ago, valdemar said:

She didn't show pictures for us. By amount of worm clothes she went  north from Spain for sure.

Unless I missed it not much fanfare either when she got back from this trip.No flowers(roses).No presents.

39 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Unless I missed it not much fanfare either when she got back from this trip.No flowers(roses).No presents.

Yes, last year they had a lot of sex with lingerie and sex toys after trip. Nothing unusual this time.

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

It’s getting M’s Saturday Night routine: drunk 🥃, sick 🤢, vomit🤮

Then some of us wonder why Alberto doesnt go with her!

Martina is bating with her hand down her pants, never seen her do it naked.  Maybe one day.

Martina used to take the anti-baby-pill after supper. But I haven’t seen her do that for quite a while. And Alberto uses condoms again. She probably thinks the pill to be the cause of her weight gain recently. However, her terrible menstrual pain is back, too.

24 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Martina used to take the anti-baby-pill after supper. But I haven’t seen her do that for quite a while. And Alberto uses condoms again. She probably thinks the pill to be the cause of her weight gain recently. However, her terrible menstrual pain is back, too.

Ive seen Alberto give her a big white pill to take a few times.A pain killer perhaps.Any idea what they are doing on the laptop?They seem to be spending a lot of time on it.Alberto seems to be be taking notes.Cant see what goes on at the table anymore.

As I said earlier, camera 1 is absolutely useless now. Watching M&A and listening to them by means of the old cam 1 was a great pleasure to me. It’s a pity.

5 hours ago, JYBRD said:

Ive seen Alberto give her a big white pill to take a few times.A pain killer perhaps.Any idea what they are doing on the laptop?They seem to be spending a lot of time on it.Alberto seems to be be taking notes.Cant see what goes on at the table anymore.

For me it looks that she is playing some strategy game on laptop. In the beginning i thought she is taking some lecture course, but screen looked more like a minecraft.