Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

0250 Peter time, and Nina on the hallway floor polishing her shoes and boots.  I didn't think anyone polished shoes anymore.  I'm impressed.  Also I thought she would have more shoes than what I see, but she has a relatively small amount of shoes, at least by American female standards LOL.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

They better do something with that watermelon in the kitchen soon.  I'm surprised it hasn't started leaking from bottom rot.  Yeesh.  

watermelon.JPG  0

I think everyone doesn't want to suffer from that.😂

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

They better do something with that watermelon in the kitchen soon.  I'm surprised it hasn't started leaking from bottom rot.  Yeesh.  

Let's hope members who sit for hours watching this stuff don't suffer from bottom rot 😁😁😁

• Like 3

@Kjeld Carlsen could you please post the floor plan final  .sh3d file?  I want to tweak it showing the cams and viewing arcs.  

Also love the addition of a mini-Nina on the couch with her phone and laptop!  Plus the food on the table, shoes in the entrance hall, AND even the mysterious step ladder in the living room.  Such great attention to detail is impressive!  If Sweet Home 3D had stuffed animal ducks available, I'm sure you would've added those in the guest room, too LOL.  Well done!  

• Like 3

Well, tonight (or early morning, Peter time) they worked together on getting the bedroom television working.  They had to do it themselves, which I think is the way they prefer to do things anyway.  If they could've repaired the fridge themselves, they would have, instead of calling in Boris and Natasha.  Remember when they installed their new bedroom carpet at RLC?  That was fun to watch (especially the spider incident).  These girls can accomplish anything together.  

Unfortunately, this means Kira will now get even less sleep than she has before.  What is Nina watching - music videos, of course.  Kira is going to start sleeping on the couch, a role reversal LOL.  However, they now have three televisions (LR, BR, and guest room) whereas at the RLC skid row dump they only had one.  Nina will take full advantage of this for sure.  

Oh and by the way, Sia went home earlier today.  They packed her up in a backpack and returned to sender lol.  I think she had a fun time playing with Butch and Sundance.  

• Like 3