Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

Guest hacıvat
16 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

That IS a possibility I hadn't considered.  I mean damn, if that's the same watermelon from two weeks ago, it's been pumped full of HGH hybrid organic steroidal secret Russian longevity serum stuff.  A watermelon never lasts that long at my compound.  

russia do not produce too much watermelon. they import from iran and turkey . turkey and iran use imported watermelon seeds to produce watermelon. they import watermelon seeds from us(texas,georgia) and argantine.

51 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

russia do not produce too much watermelon. they import from iran and turkey . turkey and iran use imported watermelon seeds to produce watermelon. they import watermelon seeds from us(texas,georgia) and argantine.

Fascinating, I did not know that - and now I do!  Thanks!  Isn't free trade great?  

• Like 3

Good evening ladies and germs, I would just like to point out that this cute little lass has been quite a regular visitor at N&K, and if I'm not mistaken, it looks like a small overnight suitcase on the guest bedroom bed.  It's going on 0200 Peter time, so I'd say she's crashing there tonight.  She also seems fascinated with the cams, constantly glancing at them.  

Dare I venture to say that we have the makings of a new Doe Eyes here? 

If this continues, she will have to be christened with a nickname.  Doe Eyes has already been used and retired, so... any thoughts?  Fawn, perhaps, keeping with the woodland creature theme?  

Discuss.  

newde6.JPG

newde1.JPG

newde7.JPG

newde9.JPG

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

As I suspected, spending the night.  Notice her quick glance at the cam before she takes off her "Desperado" t-shirt.  Pic 2 damn near a full sleeve of tatts.  Pic 3 a lovely pair of perkies, dare I say slightly larger than Doe's.  Pic 4 this girl is definitely tatted up top to bottom, much more than Doe.  

I really hope she becomes a regular, after she gets used to the cams.  

camglance2.JPG

nicetatts.JPG

niceteets.JPG

tatts2.JPG

• Like 5