Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

20 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Fawn ? New Guest

Well done sir, some day I will learn how to capture video like you do instead of just blurry freeze-frames.  

This girl has potential, no?  I, for one, would love to see her as a constant couch crasher like Doe used to be at RLC, before the Nina Fallout.  She has already flashed us some breastusses tonight, perhaps next is a full on shower.  We can only hope.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Well done sir, some day I will learn how to capture video like you do instead of just blurry freeze-frames.  

This girl has potential, no?  I, for one, would love to see her as a constant couch crasher like Doe used to be at RLC, before the Nina Fallout.  She has already flashed us some breastusses tonight, perhaps next is a full on shower.  We can only hope.  

I use https://icecreamapps.com/Screen-Recorder/

• Like 2

Speaking of bathrooms, has anyone noticed this complete electrical disaster just waiting to happen in their bathroom?  WTF do they have hooked up to the nearly burned-out surge protector, and the other two cables seemingly going nowhere for no reason.  In a BATHROOM for Jesus H. F. Christ's sake (did I cover everybody?).  I'm surprised that Nina's father didn't point this out to them when they visited for birthday cake.  

wtf73.JPG

• Like 2

Fawn is soundly snoozing, but with the guest room door closed.  This must be driving Butch and Sundance crazy - they don't like closed doors!    Also, no shark pillow for Fawn - a shame.  Doe loved that shark pillow.  I was hoping Fawn would take up the torch.  LOL

doorclosed7.JPG

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Nina prepares for tonights show  

Many people think that "tonight's show" means on the CB or XH.  How wrong they are.  A MUCH better show tonight, and it was FREE! if you were lucky enough to be in St Peter.  As much as I don't approve of her, I have to admit, Nina's voice really is truly amazing, and she knows how to work the stage.  

• Like 4

Bummer, 0730 Peter time, and Kira has had a quick breakfast and out the door to work, after three hours of sleep. ☹️ My poor baby girl.  At least Fawn woke up long enough to bid her adieu - that's considerate.  Now would be the perfect time for Fawn to snoop around the place and find some interesting things, because Nina sure as hell won't wake up for another 9 hours.  But... maybe she's not a snooper and could care less about what's behind closet doors.  Fawn appears to be a phoner anyway.  

Not me.  I freely admit - I snoop when I visit friends and relatives homes.  I mean, who the hell cares about what's on their phone when there is a cornucopia of secret stuff available for snooping??  Forget my phone, I wanna see what's in that brown shoebox up in the far left corner shelf of the guest bedroom closet, LOL.  

Then again, when you know there are cameras watching you... like Fawn does... might as well just go back to snoozing.  

phoner.JPG

snoooze.JPG

• Like 3

I'm just waiting for SC Steve Austin's usual post of "If there's ever gonna be a threesome again, there's gotta be three bottles of Stoli on the floor first."  

LMAO and ya know what? - he's absolutely right.  Sad to say, it ain't never gonna happen again, folks.  

Cherish your memories of the N/K/D moment.  But also remember the devastating Fallout from it.  It was a very dark time for everyone.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Many people think that "tonight's show" means on the CB or XH.  How wrong they are.  A MUCH better show tonight, and it was FREE! if you were lucky enough to be in St Peter.  As much as I don't approve of her, I have to admit, Nina's voice really is truly amazing, and she knows how to work the stage.  

It was streamed live

• Like 4

5 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Fawn is soundly snoozing, but with the guest room door closed.  This must be driving Butch and Sundance crazy - they don't like closed doors!    Also, no shark pillow for Fawn - a shame.  Doe loved that shark pillow.  I was hoping Fawn would take up the torch.  LOL

doorclosed7.JPG  0

just a note when posting Pictures VHTV requires their Logo to be on Pictures.  This is usually in the bottom right hand corner.    

Thanks.