Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

15 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Excellent!  I wonder why VH can't get even their 2D floor plans this accurate.  Their room dimensions are way off.  

Another cat should be on the bed, though.  😁 

It's a free program. Only the siamese ia avaible - and btw. RLC floorplans are not much better

17 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

It's a free program. Only the siamese ia avaible - and btw. RLC floorplans are not much better

Yes, I d/l from the link you provided, thanks.  I'm going to fiddle with it to see if I can add the proper camera placements on an overlay.  

I never cared much for RLC floor plans either, they were technically worse in accuracy than VH, altho they did provide motion detection indicators, which VH lacks.  

• Like 2

It is almost 0400 Peter time, and I don't know where our girls are, but Butch, Sundance, and Sia are VERY restless this early morning, prowling around and knocking all kinds of shit over.  They better get home soon lest a stuffed duck or two become murderously de-stuffed.  

Also, can someone please verify, is cam-8 actually on a TRIPOD?  Very odd.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

It is almost 0400 Peter time, and I don't know where our girls are, but Butch, Sundance, and Sia are VERY restless this early morning, prowling around and knocking all kinds of shit over.  They better get home soon lest a stuffed duck or two become murderously de-stuffed.  

Also, can someone please verify, is cam-8 actually on a TRIPOD?  Very odd.  

They was this night at CB