Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

LOLOL indeed, the stuffies were all jammed on top of the old sofa, sometimes falling into their food plates.  I bet they insisted on a guest room from VH just to house the myriad of cats and ducks, and the flamingo (which they acquired in Cyprus last year). But the sharks will always stay on the sofa.  I wonder which shark still has Doe's scent on it 😉  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

LOLOL indeed, the stuffies were all jammed on top of the old sofa, sometimes falling into their food plates.  I bet they insisted on a guest room from VH just to house the myriad of cats and ducks, and the flamingo (which they acquired in Cyprus last year). But the sharks will always stay on the sofa.  I wonder which shark still has Doe's scent on it 😉  

Those sharks seem to be really popular. There were other tenants on the site who had the exact same one. That flamingo is cool. Maybe it is a sign for them as flamingos are the animals with the largest numbers of homosexuals among them 😉

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Those sharks seem to be really popular. There were other tenants on the site who had the exact same one. That flamingo is cool. Maybe it is a sign for them as flamingos are the animals with the largest numbers of homosexuals among them 😉

No kidding, really?  I did not know that.  I just Googled and you're right!  Definitely a sign.  Thanks for the info!  

• Like 3