Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #2

happyone

5 hours ago, franklin said:

Well fuck me!  Eva arrives with a new guy in tow. Nice to see her naked body in the shower again, and her new boy may be lacking in height but he's as well endowed as Dick.  Has Sam been given the boot at last?  More importantly, fivesome time ...?

that's good news  😀
I hope we see Eva not only a few days

7 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Eva is in love
it will be interesting how the five will understand each other

From early impressions, it doesn't look like Eva and New Boyfriend will be as open or adventurous as Sam was. He looks really soft and shy. It actually looks like Eva is being a little bit of the aggressor. I think she wants to do stuff right now.

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

From early impressions, it doesn't look like Eva and New Boyfriend will be as open or adventurous as Sam was. He looks really soft and shy. It actually looks like Eva is being a little bit of the aggressor. I think she wants to do stuff right now.

I agree with that
Eva had no camera for 10 weeks

Just now, Sparkles said:

Wasn't they already in the end of their relation?? 

No ideia Spark,wasn't a couple i falowed a lot,they always were swingers in rlc,the couple played with dudes and girls,she could even still be with Sam but he give her a free "pass"(and same for him)for some weeks,but not think so.But who knows,in this cam sites(even more than in real life without cams)people change partners as fast as someone's change shoes😅,and money still major factor,people will get in "love" if needed,or at least to pretend to be a couple(Asia&Hakeem).

• Like 1