Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #2

happyone

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

No ideia Spark,wasn't a couple i falowed a lot,they always were swingers in rlc,the couple played with dudes and girls,she could even still be with Sam but he give her a free "pass"(and same for him)for some weeks,but not think so.But who knows,in this cam sites(even more than in real life without cams)people change partners as fast as someone's change shoes😅,and money still major factor,people will get in "love" if needed,or at least to pretend to be a couple(Asia&Hakeem).

I liked her, from rlc was on the top list (not difficult lol) but i think i read something about that.. that they seems more strangers then a couple in the latest time online, but also didn't follow them with much attention because only watched from time to time what was happening at kitchen  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I liked her, from rlc was on the top list (not difficult lol) but i think i read something about that.. that they seems more strangers then a couple in the latest time online, but also didn't follow them with much attention because only watched from time to time what was happening at kitchen  

Personaly never had the feeling they were truly in love,they were together,had lots of fun,swinging a lot,But something was kinda of,i like both(Eva and Sam)not in my fav list but also nothing against them(that coming from me isn't easy hehe).

3 hours ago, rado07 said:

Eva and her new friend visit Masha😀

If that's where they are then that's where the discussion should be.

I'll b e a nice white man and place it in the proper spot.    You can Thank Me later.   

• Like 1

I wish we could see them all together in sex, but what I think is a little difficult is to see Dick fuck Eva. Remember that Eva along with Sam, but more with a bald boy, had to spend many hours preparing her pussy with various lubricants to allow the birds to be equally tight inside. Dick has a very big dick.

11 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

I wish we could see them all together in sex, but what I think is a little difficult is to see Dick fuck Eva. Remember that Eva along with Sam, but more with a bald boy, had to spend many hours preparing her pussy with various lubricants to allow the birds to be equally tight inside. Dick has a very big dick.

If the perfect JEWEL could handle Dick, so can EVA, he would just have to take his time like he did with Jewel.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

If the perfect JEWEL could handle Dick, so can EVA, he would just have to take his time like he did with Jewel.

After all the fun is done they'll have to sterilize everything.  The experts with the Hazmat Suits will arrive.     :biggrin:

police mask GIF by South Park

• Like 5

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

For what it is worth Eva is not wearing any rings on her right hand at all. Perhaps more confirmation about her and Sam. She used to wear two of them on her right hand....one on the middle finger and one on the ring finger.

You have eagle eyes!
That could be an indication that Eva has separated from Sam
Divorce is easy in Russia